Research Log <The sandwich>

[NFC]Jazz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Research Format:

Name and Research Rank: Mute | Scientist 

Subject(s): 501st PVT VelKoz 0220

Targeted Results: To test out a theory of a philosopher I am fond of, and test how well someone can eat and handle Rocket's mayo

Actual Results: I placed a normal ham n' cheese sandwich next to a deluxe BLT sandwich. The theory comes into play, if it looks safe in a suspicious situation the person will always pick the safe pick, no matter what. I put the mayo in the ham n cheese sandwich while the BLT had normal fresh mayo. The subject chose the ham n' cheese sandwich. Like Rocket's Parasitic Mayonnaise, it made the target have an upset stomach, to him having a pneumonic type cough to them drowning in mayonnaise. The only development to his research, is that he took five or six bites before choking and drowning on mayo. Maybe its slower mixed with food. (Also sorry for taking your mayo rocket)

Procedures performed: simple plate of good food.

How could the procedure be improved: Maybe be less suspicious. Also how to prove this theory on a battlefield for troops.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________