𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

damn bro already crying
not watching promare tho fuck you bb 😘

fr tho fall of a king

this for you my schizophrenic lad, see you on the flip side o7

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Come on tackie your making me Hurt over here with your words man i can't believe your leaving man I've know you for such a long time you were always a familiar face  in the sea of unknowns and new members of the server i still remember when we first met xD i was a Security Officer and you being an extremely mingy class D running at me with a knife and ear rape me even when i disappeared for a few months thinking all the members i had commanded and followed orders from were gone or changed positions in security you were the first one to run up to me a class D kill me and said and i quote "oh my god your back Atlas what's up?" and ran off trying to escape on the old map  to others it  it seemed like we hated each other but to us we were basically to old friends meeting again after finding each other in a sea of uncertainty we are and still will be  "The Old Guard" of the server so tackie I'll be here for you man always will be my friend my enemy and a brother in CI also a word of advice  take your relationship slow with your girl and make it last

your old friend Atlas

PS you should get stellaris and play it with me and Yohan also keep in touch if you need advice or help on something

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Damn Tackie leaving us too? Bummmer. Anyways I hope you have luck in your future endevours! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• ICE locked this topic