Frog's Resignation

Frog

• Head of Staff

FBI was the first department I joined on GL, and it will always hold a special place in my heart. But due to my increasing work schedule, and focusing on other departments, I have not been able to dedicate the amount of time and effort that the department deserves. And the last thing I want to do is take up a High Command spot that someone else could better fulfil. I really enjoyed my time in FBI Command, here are some mentions for the people that made it great!

Jimmy - The legend himself, thanks for giving me a chance at FBI Command

Juan - Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Derick - Bad at Valorant, keep up the great work

Phil - Miss the old days back in HRT with you, and I still remember when you striked me for taking drugs on duty lmao

Gat - Miss you homie

Alex Raddish - Loves bagged milk, keep making HRT great and congrats on Snr Admin!

Parry - Very dedicated to FBI, I remember back when you were a PA, crazy to see how far you've come!

Lime King - FTO is pog

Killer - Wind person

- FBI Deputy Chief of Staff Frog RA7

o7

• Sad 6
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staffย  ย  ย  ย 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Nooooooooooooooo Frogggggggg Im saddddddd

๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข+ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ย 

[๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐ป๐‘…๐’ฏ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ | ๐น๐ต๐ผ ๐’ž๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐ธ๐‘€๐’ฎ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž | ๐’Ÿ๐’ฎ ๐‘€๐’ฎ๐’ข๐’ฏ | ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐ป๐’ช๐’ฎ | ๐’ฐ๐‘€๐’ž ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿข | ๐’ฏ๐‘€๐’ต ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ | ๐’ฒ๐’ด๐’ž ๐ป๐’ž๐‘€๐’Ÿ ]

[๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“…๐“Š๐“‰๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“๐“€ (๐ผ๐’ฉ๐น๐ธ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’ช ๐’ฎ๐’ฌ๐’ฐ๐’œ๐’Ÿ ]

[๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ป ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ - ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ | ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰ | ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ]

Gonna miss you in FBI, but you've put in a lot of work and earned your reserves.

Looking forward to seeing you around on State and SPRT as always, doing whatever that thing you do that's kind of similar to driving is

• Laughing 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

46-467979_mcnair-salute-halo-3-odst.png.e496de5f61ce88001966d2dea7d72833.png

thank you for your service in FBI Frog

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

ย 

ย US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designationย A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendentย 

o7

Ribbit

PD CPLย | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTOย | SS SO |ย Scythes Of Paradiseย Lord

โ€œPeople will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.โ€ - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. Andย tomorrow, today will be yesterday."ย - George Harrison

ย 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.