Log #3 Blood type virus experimentation

Droz(Fish)

Name and Research Rank: Trainee Droz
Permission by: VCMDR Carl

Subject(s): IQT River

Targeted Results: A lethal virus to target specific planetary blood types 

Actual Results: The target result although not lethal

Procedures performed: Subject was brought into a secure room and was injected with a liquid form of the virus, after 15 hours of observation he attempted to break out, afterword's I had equipped a hazmat suit and attempted to knock out subject, the subject had tried to attack me so I asked an IC for assistance, the IC had knocked them out and I had brought him into surgery room, after checking his kidneys the subject had broken out and escaped medbay, medical had alerted shock and after finding subject, subject had broken my leg but after I had striped and binded subject and before he was brought to medbay, he was released by someone and had run off, after 5 minutes of search he was cornered in brig, in the 5 minutes I had managed to make a vaccine and transform it into a bacta grenade, I ran to brig and vaccinated subject and brought him back to medbay before Carl ordered termination of subject, autopsy of subject shows the brain was black and shows signs of the rabies virus

How could the procedure be improved: Better safety protocols, subject broke loose of lock on surgery bed

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.