• No

What is your in-game name?: Banner

What is your steam name?: KokoLoco

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:521864986

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2020

What date did you make your forums account? December 17, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? i have 10 warns20210305234038_1.thumb.jpg.d0e012ab3d73b071a08695b993718b84.jpg

Have you donated? Yes about 130USD

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT -5

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, I have been with Gaminglight for a while, I have a pretty good grasp on the rules, I can be trusted with the responsibility and work. But I feel like I deserve it the most because when there are no staff on and people breaking the rules, I feel like I am unable to do anything about it, but as a trial moderator, I would be able to solve those problems and benefit the server overall. I also feel like there is more work to be done with Gaminglight than just having RP roles and to work harder, as the staff team is about trying to make the server better and that is my primary goal, to help people. A few traits that may help with staff is how I am able to be friendly towards other people regard less of how they sound or how rude they may be and how I am able to manage in stressful situations. I believe that I could be a good staff member is because that the players already like the staff, but I could try my best to be the most chill staff with everybody and increase the reputation of the staff team but be fair to all the players. I want this to get accepted because I can not be mingy, but stop it. I can be on late on the weekends, up to 1--3 AM in Central Standard Time. These times that people call 'minge hours' will be decreased quite often considering that I can be on at 4 PM (I get home from school at 3:30 averagely.) I will greatly decrease the amount of players that break rules considering I can give people advice such as "Try your best not to break NLR" such as it states in the staff handbook. Now that I am slowly losing ideas I will end it off with me doing a vow: 'I vow that I will try my best to be on the server and be a good staff member, I will not minge, I will not abuse.' I have therefore promised myself this and now I will not break this promise.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first try calming them down. If that does not work then I will gag them and try calming them down again. If that does not work then I will just give them a formal warning then call admin+ to come over and ban them for 5 days. If they do calm down then I will hear their side of the story and if they are found guilty of Mass RDM them I will give them a formal warning and a warning for staff diss. Then, I will call an admin+ to ban them for 5 days. I will remain respectful through all of this and will act professionally.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

OH ok let me send you a more recent one sorry

Again Sorry for my mistake

10 minutes ago, Some minge said:

-support 
I am pretty sure thats the same screenshot so until then I am uncertain if you are lying or not. 

20210305234038_1.jpg

With Best Regards

RJG7eOG.png

to clear up any confusion^

I'm going to abstain from the application as I don't know you mainly because we're in different branches, you're banned from PoliceRP permanently for Racism which makes me question, but people change.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

49 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

RJG7eOG.png

to clear up any confusion^

I'm going to abstain from the application as I don't know you mainly because we're in different branches, you're banned from PoliceRP permanently for Racism which makes me question, but people change.

Yes I got banned from it because I said the nword. I mainly play serious role play and stuff and those kind of things are allowed I didn’t want to offence anyone by saying it

With Best Regards

33 minutes ago, Mary said:

-Support

Racism is a no no for me. 

Yes I got banned from it because I said the nword. I mainly play serious role play and stuff and those kind of things are allowed I didn’t want to offence anyone by saying it. i swear i am not racist. i am myself a morrocan and i know what racism is as i said i dont want to offence anyone. i used to play on serious roleplay. i didnt said it as me in irl but as my character in rp

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

-Support, if you cant even follow PRP MOTD, how do you expect to enforce SCPRP's?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Phillers said:

-Support, if you cant even follow PRP MOTD, how do you expect to enforce SCPRP's?

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."