poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. should Soul get staff

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: Soul
  2. What is your steam name?:  ☂️
  3. What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:159439430
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  I've done some Minecraft stuff, I was also a Snr Mod on prp
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 01/02/2019
  6. What date did you make your forums account?  January 12, 2019
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 26 16 from 2 years ago last one 3 months ago https://gyazo.com/b276b68a04274fc187b30e9e9c164398
  9. Have you donated? yes $500
  10. What rank are you applying for? Tmod
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes
  13. Timezone: EST But I play late.
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve trial mod for many reasons. First of all, I am a very active member of the community and have been around for a very long time. with 23 weeks on the server, I feel that I have a great understanding of the rules and would be very good at making tuff decisions. Previously being a senior Mod I have a lot of knowledge of how the staff works and would be very active overall especially at night. we all know I've had my struggles with maturity in the past but I believe that I have matured enough to hold a staff rank and use my flaws from the past to learn from so I can understand what I've done wrong and make better decisions. I know my warns with scare some away but I am nothing but dedicated to this server and always am trying to help in any way possible. Overall I think my previous staff experience and being calm and collected will make me a good fit for the staff team.
  15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start off by bring said person to the sit then I would give them 3 chance to calm down while actively trying to deescalate the situation. if said person doesn't stop I would ask for a higher staff member to mute them then check logs and video of the situation. If they were mass rdming I would ask for an admin plus to ban them for mass rdm. in the mean time I would warn them for mass rdm and explain what they did wrong and how to view the rules.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support
I think Soul should be staff as he was staff before and was great. He is very active and plays on the server almost everyday. He treats the players in his sits with respect and takes both sides.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Removed from staff due to constantly breaking forums rules

Can be mingey/disrespectful at times

Activity on the server in the last month has been on/off

Previous experience

Knows how to handle sits and knows the MOTD

Yeah, but my experience with you has been kinda iffy with being disrespectful and mingey. Overall improve on what i said and will be +Support.

minisigforums.webp

3 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

• Active
  • Former Staff
  • Only have had good interactions with Soul
  • Very Active in the recent weeks.
  • Was A great Staff member
  • Very Respectful to new players
  • Has A lot of potential 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

12 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

Removed from staff due to constantly breaking forums rules

Can be mingey/disrespectful at times

Activity on the server in the last month has been on/off

Previous experience

Knows how to handle sits and knows the MOTD

Raddish Summed it up pretty well, 

App is color coded oddly 

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

6 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

dedicated 

staff experience 

overall, Soul has definitely cleaned his image up a lot and for sure deserves a spot in staff!! 

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

17 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

• Active
  • Former Staff

goodluck

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

27 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

dedicated 

staff experience 

overall, Soul has definitely cleaned his image up a lot and for sure deserves a spot in staff!! 

To add onto what Max said, Soul is also Mature.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

31 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

dedicated 

staff experience 

goodluck man

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

• Active
  • Former Staff

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

7 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
I think Soul should be staff as he was staff before and was great. He is very active and plays on the server almost everyday. He treats the players in his sits with respect and takes both sides.

On 3/5/2021 at 5:17 PM, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

• Active
  • Former Staff

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 3/5/2021 at 6:18 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support

I mean sure your a good buy and know the rules and such not saying you are not a good guy but i mean you where removed from staff for a reason so i mean overall its a -support from me its not personal but i do wish you the best of luck pimp in your app

• Laughing 1