Ban Appeal- Accepted

1. Steam Name: Entire Nation of Zimbabwe

2. Ingame Name: Not Sure

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56198473

4. Ban Length: 21 Days (Maybe Perma)

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] Bacon/Buck

6. Reason for Ban: Pedophile Jokes?

7. Dispute: I was brought to an Admin because I map exploited. I'll admit to this, I glitched up into the Brig to run around and minge. I admitted to it and he said he would warn me for it. He then said I had been making pedophile jokes which is actually a pretty grim thing to accuse someone of and said he would warn me for that. Not something anyone should think is a joking matter. Whatever, I thought I'll take a warn and avoid any problems. The he just turned around and banned me requesting perma. Currently it's at 21 days but if it gets extended to perma that will suck, expecially since there are people in the gaminglight discord actually making pedophile jokes.spacer.png

• Like 1

Yea so you made a joke where you said "At least I wasn't exploiting children"  https://medal.tv/clips/45625485/d1337OheTIZX

I also went to JMT about this and ended up speaking with hotshot about the situation hence me saying that SMT would look further into this. I also asked an admin who is higher ranking than myself how i should handle the situation, he ended up advising me to make the warn for pedophilic jokes. 

you also have a past warn for Racism. 

I also was not on the server for the incidents regarding the IF agent nor did i see it in qoutes. 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact server management.

Note: The warn can be removed as well since this obviously is point fun at the empire usage of children during the war, the only thing that would be slightly alarming would be your "10-4" comment. Though by the look of this you manned up to what you did for the jail exploiting part, which is respectable.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~