16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CPT

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Travis Sandman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584314670

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks (was promoted 2/12/21)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been very active on PD and have demoted people that needed a demotion and promoted people that deserve the promotion. I would say I have been 1 of the most active Lieutenant's on PD since I got the rank from Adams I would say. I think I am ready for the next step up to Captain and we need more Captains right now since we only have 2 on the rank. I am Lieutenant on PD and SCU, PFC on SRT, SA on FBI and DEA, Police Operator on Dispatch, FSTC on State, and Senior Corrections Officer on DOC. So I believe I can take everything I learned from the departments I'm in and apply them to the Captain spot. I have had a great time with everyone part of Low Command and some that are part of High Command and have made great connections as a Lieutenant and I feel like I should be the next person to take up the next Captain spot.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

+1

Very Active

Mature

I feel he has a lot of experience at LT already

Good leader

10/10 Feel he should get the Captain spot

SM Tonyy

• Gaminglight Love 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+ Strongly Support

- Very Active

- Pays attention and makes good decisions when it comes to rank structure (promotions and demotions.

-Good leader

-Competent

• Gaminglight Love 1

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

+ Support

- Massively Active

- Always willing to help

- Very Good at Dealing with Situations

- Very Mature and Competent and Would Be able to do his job very well

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

+Support

-Active

-Professional 

-From what I've seen Travis has proven himself to be a excellent addition to PD Low Command, and I have no doubt that he would succeed as a Captain

• Gaminglight Love 1

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

4 hours ago, Drake Man said:

+ Support

- Massively Active

- Always willing to help

- Very Good at Dealing with Situations

- Very Mature and Competent and Would Be able to do his job very well

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support 

Active

A Great leader and person

Would make a great Captain

overall my time with Travis has been super helpful in trying to lead PD and has been super nice to work with

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 3/6/2021 at 11:20 AM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional 

-From what I've seen Travis has proven himself to be a excellent addition to PD Low Command, and I have no doubt that he would succeed as a Captain

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 3/6/2021 at 9:20 AM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 3/6/2021 at 5:06 AM, Philosophy said:

+ Strongly Support

- Very Active

- Pays attention and makes good decisions when it comes to rank structure (promotions and demotions.

-Good leader

-Competent

• Gaminglight Love 1

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

On 3/5/2021 at 5:13 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

Highly active, mature, knows what he's doing and overall would be good fit for Captain rank.

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor