Herman's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application

Herman

Herman's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Herman become a Stormtrooper Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST HVYAL CPT Herman 6589

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a Vice Commander for a few reasons but first and foremost in my mind is, To help my fellow troopers. As a Vice Commander I can share the burden of administration and command with the other Vice Commander (Currently Vice Commander Willie) I can also use the authority of this rank to better address my subordinates concerns, reward them for there accomplishments and generally build them up to be better troopers. To be exact, I will be able to bring the concerns of the Stormtrooper Corp to High Command in an professional and official capacity. I will be able to promote to a higher level than in my current position as CPT and generally serve as a more obvious example for other troopers to follow. To summarize I enjoy helping my fellow troopers and the rank of Vice Commander will allow me to do that in spades.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 Week or 168+ hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Stormtrooper Vice Commander is to effectively lead and assist their fellow troopers and to assist the Commander/Senior Commander with that same task. To be more specific, The purpose of the Vice Commander is to lead their troopers both in and out of battle with competent command decisions, good communication and effective leadership. To handle the concerns of their subordinates and to follow and assist the Commander/Senior Commander both in and out of battle.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Why should I be trusted to become a Vice Commander? A good question and one that deserves a good answer. After all the rank of Vice Commander is something of great importance for both a battalion and even the ISD at large. Well first off, Despite  starting on this server only 7 or so weeks ago I have earned my self promotions all the way to the rank of CPT. I did this with hard work and by showing respect for others. I have trained my troops since SGT to be their best through countless training exercises, hosting tryouts and even PTs. As an officer I haven't really stopped but have instead started also mentoring the up and coming NCOs and COs to be even better at their job. Helping them to be the best they can be. I have even assisted other STs in switching to the new sub-battalions or even new battalions that are the best fit for them. On top of all of this I have constantly worked to improve my skills so I may serve as a better example to my men both in and out of battle. So to answer the question in simpler terms, I can be trusted to be a Vice Commander because I never fail in my responsibilities to my fellow Imperials.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No I do not

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton

+ support 
Good Officer
Good HVYAL
Good Guy
Friendly to new STs that he's never met before which says alot

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-I have watched Herman lead like 10 mingy STs into cooperating with him.

-Respects other battalions and takes care of STs that are causing problems quickly.

-Amazing HVYAL.

I honestly think Herman has worked hard enough for ST and I know he will continue to work hard. I can see Herman become SNR Commander someday and I hope I'm there to see it.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

5 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Respects other battalions and takes care of STs that are causing problems quickly.

-Amazing HVYAL.

I honestly think Herman has worked hard enough for ST and I know he will continue to work hard. I can see Herman become SNR Commander someday and I hope I'm there to see it.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

3 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

8 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

10 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Good luck my guy 

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

12 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Good Luck m8

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

14 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support
is defiantly a very nice Person
Active
friendly
Defiantly acts mature enough for the position 
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

23 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Herman, you truly deserve this shit

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 3/5/2021 at 3:25 AM, Don Jon said:

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support
Very Active 
Dedicated
Has been a very good HVY AL.
Herman is a very capable officer and a good leader. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support 

-Nicest ST I've met

-Dedicated

-Amazing HVYAL.

Good luck man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"