Should I become a Trial Mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Turtle

What is your steam name?: [GL] ! Beck

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:451944273

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was staff on gaming light imperial RP before and am familiar with all the command and what to do in types of sits, and to ask help if you don't know what to do in a type of sit. I also would like to help other trial mods who are new to staffing, and could also help new player making a sit about something they are confused upon like trespassing without even knowing and calling a sit for RDA, or DT killing a ST for not putting his weapon down at his VIP and calling a sit for RDM, so I know alot about staffing on this server as I am retired staff on here, I also want to see if anything changed since I retired from staff and would like to learn the new rules.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around April - May 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 27, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? Zero

Have you donated? Yes, I have bought royal guard

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) The reason I deserve this rank is because I am really serious when it comes to rp and if I see someone breaking a rule I would call an Admin/Mod and report the guy whom broke a rule cause im pretty sure im not suppose to do a staff sit by myself and I know all the rules and have them all in my head, so if I see someone breaking a certain rule I would report it, I am also a retired staff on gaming light and would love to come back as a trial mod, working my way up the ranks again, I also like to help people in the community cause I think its fun, and just want people to have fun and not let it get ruined cause people who kill people for no reason and failrping, so why I think I deserve this rank is because I just really want people to have fun, and help people with stuff they don't do, and can also help them with whitelisting.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring him and ask/talk to him about what he did and if he kept cursing at me I would gag him for a minute for him to try and explain himself but if he keeps insulting me and cursing at me I would just gag him again and get the other player's part of the story first that made the sit, then ungag the person who Mass RDMED but if he keeps cursing still not trying to explain himself, I would just gag him again and call a Higher Up in the staff team to warn and ban him for 5 days and to warn him Mass RDM | Staff Diss and ban for Mass RDM | Staff Diss.

Edit | Proof: image_2021-03-08_135102.thumb.png.ac24f0747fc0bf3eb7c61abf5d5871db.png

Edited by turtle is cool

-support 

no proof of warns 

other than that good app

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG