Store Suggestion - Accepted - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I would like to be able to purchase a Custom skin for a car in the store

Why should we add it? - You can get a skin as a bonus for purchasing a clan but i think it would also be beneficial to sell car skins for a premium price. I'm thinking the price would have to be a MINIMUM of 100$ but could be more based on the demand.

What are the advantages of having this? - I really want to have the same UMC skin on 1 or 2 other cars so we can have some variety.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who wants to throw a bunch of money at Zeeptin for a skin

Links to any content - N/A

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

19 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

Should only be available to custom jobs though or maybe premier club only 

I would say premier club mainly due to the amount of work it'd have to be put to it it have the prices at a high number

That bald Aussie Guy

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I think you can already do this 

yes BUT that is 

A: not a custom skin, was one i had found on Workshop. If they did it in house it would cost more

B: Somewhat small size

c : CANT be a flat rate do to many variables

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

- Support

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't custom skins supposed to be an exclusive thing people with a custom clan can get?

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

No, UMC has had a custom skin long before clans existed

I knew that but I was told you aren't allowed to get custom skins anymore unless you have a custom clan

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

16 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

- Support

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't custom skins supposed to be an exclusive thing people with a custom clan can get?

no lol dont think so

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 3/4/2021 at 11:31 AM, SupremeChow said:

+Support

Should only be available to custom jobs though or maybe premier club only 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums. Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

This won't be done until Beckett is more free!

PoliceRP Manager

• 8 months later...