Buck Senior mod app- Denied

Its Buck

Should i get senior moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve/ should I get senior mod?

What is your in-game name?: Buck

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bacon/Buck

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:570251076

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I staffed on imperialRP and SCP-RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around April of 2020

What date did you make your forums account? This account was made on 11/9/2020 However my first account was made on 7/8/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator/Apprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server? I have no warns on ImperialRP

Have you donated? Yes, I donated and purchased apprentice.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderstor

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been with the community for a long time and have been staff on Gaminglight for nearly 5 months and have been a senior Mod on SCP-RP before transferring to imperialRP. I am well known throughout the community and staff team. I have proved myself to be compitent and trustworthy. I love interacting with the community on forrums and TeamSpeak. I will always volunteer myself to  help with any situation in game or outside of game. I believe that senior mod is the next step for me to grow within the community even further. I am active on the server daily for extended periods of time and will always claim sits when they come up, I also play on the server late at night on weekends providing support for those who need it and helping keep the server a safe and fun place. I also am always open to support or criticism so I can improve how I am as a staff member. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring the person to a sit and ask them if they knew why I pulled them there. I would wait for there response and see if they did understand why they were there. If they started cursing at me I would simply gag them and ask them to take a minute while I explained the situation and how it is against server rules. I would then check logs to confirm that it was in fact MRDM. Once I have confirmed I will un gag them and ask for their dispute. If they continue to yell and swear at me I will gag them and freeze them, I will then explain that I will be issuing a warning for MRDM | Staff diss  and NCWS (Non compliant with staff) | appeal at gaminglight.com , I will let them know that if they feel I have made a mistake then they can make a forrums post either reporting me or requesting a un ban on the link provided, I will continue to explain that I will  have issue a ban for my max time length as a moderator . I will then fill out a ban request for an extension to 5 days aswell as ask in the staff chat in game and see if anyone is available to execute the ban.

PS. I am still waiting on website tags for my account, this was also sent from my phone so sorry if there is a few grammar mistakes 

Edit: I’m dumb and forgot my steamId lmao

Edited by [GL] Bacon/Buck

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-SUPPORT
I Personally Dont see you ready/fit for senior mod

ACTIVE
Does Quite a bit in terms of sit taking
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

18 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT

ACTIVE
Good Luck!

Honestly I would have to agree with jenson here and -Support your application. You need to work on a few things before you are ready. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 3/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT

ACTIVE
Good Luck!

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

On 3/5/2021 at 5:53 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT

ACTIVE
Good Luck!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

-Support

I've had a few issues with you before and I don't think you're ready for that responsibility

I would change how you act and ask things in a more helpful way instead of just saying something is wrong, when you in fact break rules yourself (was removed from GM not too long ago).

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 3/5/2021 at 5:53 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT

ACTIVE
Good Luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}