25 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Purge VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge BTO Major Azir 0781

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the VCMDR of this branch because when I first joined the server, I thought Purge/IQ were really cool but never took the time to join them and now that I’m in them, I really enjoy both. I want to be able assist Purge/IQ command and help relieve any stress they may have within in the regiment, and help them with anything they may need. I would like to be able to host Lore sessions, I would try to host them as often as I could. moreover, I would make sure our officers are actively hosting Sims/Tryouts to make sure we have a good flow of new members joining and keeping our numbers up in Purge/IQ. I would like to do fun things and interact with all people in this battalion and make sure they are also enjoying their time within the regiment. I also have no issue making new SOPs or keeping the current ones up to date as well as doing a roster update whenever required of me. Furthermore, I would make sure all command officers know what they should and shouldn’t be doing and help guide them in whatever they may need help with - I hope to be seen as a role model for not just my subordinates and peers but also to the rest of the GamingLight community as I try to make a good name for this battalion both in and out of RP. I genuinely enjoy working with all the people who are within IQ and Purge. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 6 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main job of a Commander/Vice Commander in purger/IQ for this instance is to help the other IQ lore, Purge Command and, IQ hand with the smaller menial things that they may need help with but shouldn't really be that invested in at all. A VCMDR should also be making sure that all the officers are doing what they’re supposed to do, and stay within good relation with all of them to make sure they feel appreciated and that they’re doing good in their regiment but, they also should correcting their mistakes so they may learn for the future! They should also be monitoring all their officers and NCO's making sure they aren’t abusing their powers, and making sure they aren’t pushing their limits. VCMDR's must also get to know their NCO's and Enlisted so that they know who you are but also to make sure they know they are actually are seen by Command and, feel like they have a good Command team and are appreciated by the Command team so they know they will be able to get far within their regiment. VCMDR's should be working with other battalions and, trying to hold fun sims or set up more passive/active roleplay for their regiment and making sure everyone is enjoying their time within the battalion. They should be the enforcer of the Commander and IQ hand when needed and not allowing anyone to break the rules or letting others get away with stuff! VCMDR's should be helping everyone with anything they need help with, they should be actively talking to their other command members and assisting them with anything they need as well as talking to their Enlisted and NCO's to get their opinion's too because they matter. Finally, they should also be making sure they aren’t putting their personal opinions into things when it isn’t needed. and maintaining as much of a professionalism persona as possible.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted with VCMDR of Purge because I’ve been trusted with a Command position in the past and I have been told I was quite efficient and good at what I did (Resigned Vice Marshall of SF). I know how to keep my personal opinion(s) to myself when it comes to punishing or rewarding members within the branch. Furthermore, I have been trusted with the staff Rank of Admin, GM V, and finally officer rank within Purge. I have never been striked or demoted within Purge/IQ. Most people would say I’m genuinely trust-able and responsible guy who understands when it is and when it isn't time to joke around. I also try to be as active within IQ/Purge as I physically can. I am always on top of things for example: making sure NCOs and CPT and below are actively doing tryouts! I’ve also been very active within Purge and host tryouts, sims, and training activities\exercises for Purge Troopers. I've recently made a brand new "Purge Training Document" Which is just a guide to show NCOs and other Officers on how to do trainings and sims for purge, as well as I've been trusted with Brawler Lead and already reworked/updated the SOP and Training document.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online about everyday for 3-4 or most of time time more hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 2 warns.

1. FailRp: when I first joined the server and was minging. 10/1/2020

2. FailRp | Faking Rank: I was minging around on ST and made my name “Vice Commander Guy” and was messing around. 10/29/2020

Both warnings are not active.

Edited by Azir
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, caps said:

+Support
responsible 
dedicated

deserves position

knows what he is doing

• Like 1

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

58 minutes ago, caps said:

+Support
responsible 
dedicated

deserves position

knows what he is doing

• Like 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Manager

-Support

You just got MAJ yesterday

You got demoted from VM after a certain incident and it hasn't been a month since that happened

I just think you need more time as a MAJ and in purge in general

• Dislike 3

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

36 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

You got demoted from VM after a certain incident and it hasn't been a month since that happened

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

8 hours ago, Nimo said:

+ Support

- Great VCMDR when he was it.

- Did a decent amount for the battalion and fulfilled his own duties.

Note: Nimo has no idea what he is talking about, He never was apart of SF command, he was never CAO or AO during Azir's command, and is talkin out his rear, Most of what he heard is second hand knowledge and from a gossip discord, the "certain incident" wasn't even that bad and was cleared up between Azir and HCMD.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

11 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

Note: Nimo has no idea what he is talking about, He never was apart of SF command, he was never CAO or AO during Azir's command, and is talkin out his rear, Most of what he heard is second hand knowledge and from a gossip discord, the "certain incident" wasn't even that bad and was cleared up between Azir and HCMD.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

2 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

• Laughing 1

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

6 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

JOSH

SSL Jimmy James IF5/Havoc LCPL Josh 5356

On 3/3/2021 at 6:47 AM, Nimo said:

-Support

That and truthfully Azir you can be pretty rude and not mean it. That can have its own negatives. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support 

- Active

- Mature

- Deticated to the Battalion

Would Make a Good VCMDR!

Good Luck!

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 3/3/2021 at 8:42 AM, caps said:

+Support
responsible 
dedicated

deserves position

knows what he is doing

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 3/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, PTOB said:

+ Support

+great person

+very understanding