Research Log <Psychoneurotic>

[NFC]Jazz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Research Format:

Name and Research Rank: Mute | Scientist (Gray assisted)

Subject(s): Havoc DS PVT 4552

Targeted Results: Test out a drug that makes the person full of rage and anger, and have to kill something to satisfy  them.

Good Results: He feels anger, and has to kill rebel scum no matter what.

Bad Results: He just feels the same or wants to kill any thing with a pulse

Actual Results: I presented three syringes infront of the havoc, 2 were just a type of sleeping gas in liquid form, which he picked the sleeping one and was knocked out for a while. While he was knocked out, I put the drug that I dubbed as "Psychoneurotic". It produced the bad results, which he wanted to kill anything in sight including me. He broke out of the straps that I tightened hard on him. Luckily I had Gray who helped me "contain" the threat.

Procedures performed: Simple injection via vein

How could the procedure be improved: Maybe try to train the person to focus on hating rebels, and not others. Also, get better straps/locks

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________