Research Log #3 <Project Rush>

[NFC]Jazz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Research Format:

Name and Research Rank: Mute | Scientist ( 2Lt Grizzly assisted)

Subject(s): ST SPC Cape (forgot his numbers.)

Targeted Results: Same as last project, but only with the speed side of Rush. 
Good Results: In the words of a junkie, he would feel an adrenaline rush and make him faster and have hyper reflexes 

Bad Results:  Organ failure

Actual Results: Good Results , I got the ST to stand, which he did really fast, he move faster and have quick reflexes, as I did a small reflex test for him to predict which arm I was going to put up. Sadly, the vaccine only lasted for 10 seconds. And the guy felt little withdrawal and just walked away. Not as addicting as I thought.

Procedures performed: Simple vaccine into vein 

How could the procedure be improved: Try to figure out how to make the speed portion of the Rush longer. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________