Research Log #2 <Project Rush>

[NFC]Jazz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Research Format:

Name and Research Rank: Mute | Trainee

Subject(s): Subject 1 (Daddy Ryan, a Knight Hunter) Subject 2 ( Crewmate Billy )

Targeted Results: Focus on isolating one side of Rush, rather than mixing both into right away, was too ambitious the first time.

Good Results: Serum 1: Known as the Durability/pain numbing one. will make the target feel no pain, and skin tissue durable rather than regenerative.

Serum 2: Known as the speed part of Rush. Will make the target more energetic and feeling more faster.

Bad Results: Serum 1: Will make the knight hunter turn rubbery and intense pain, maybe death. 

Serum 2: Like last time, combining some steroids and anesthesia properties into one, might make the subjects heart implode/failure or other organ failure.

Actual Results: For Subject 1, or known as "Daddy Ryan" was a volunteer and took the red serum known as Serum 1. The serum proved that I was right and got the Good results. Well, to be frank, half of what I wanted. The target didn't feel 3 bolts from my gun to the shoulder, but only some of the damage was still there. It also only lasted for like 10 mins. For the counter part, Subject 2, or as known as Crewman Billy, he wanted to take the blue serum known as Serum 2. Sadly, I had no luck with the guy, getting the Bad results for him. Shows  that on initial takes, his heart sped up rapidly, then stopped completely and other organ systems failed including the heart. He sadly passed away.

Procedures performed: Simple vaccine, going into the vein of the subjects.

How could the procedure be improved: Maybe the force wielder is key, but at the same time, maybe down the dosage on the speed side of Rush. Also more research in animal DNA maybe. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by [NFC]Jazz