Grays officer application

zLt.Gray

1. What's your in-game name and rank: MC SG RSO 1SG Gray 2773

2: What's your timezone?: CST (central standard time)

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:459760732

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I wish to become a great member of medical and becoming an officer is the next big step for me.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 9-10,  I am online everyday mostly for a few hours and sometimes multiple times a day.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I believe I will be a great option to lead medical troopers as I know where to order them to and have experience during events when I am the highest ranking on as I always know where medical is needed most.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I command other troopers fairly well as I have experience commanding lower ranking troopers during events. I ask over comms where medical is needed and follow up with sending a medical to the proper location. I will sometimes tell them to patrol for wounded troopers and to guard key positions during an attack.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I think I will be a great addition to the medical officers as I am active consistently and have experience commanding troopers. I am also a well performing trooper inside of medical and have supported other troopers during active and inactive combat.

Denied
Medical command doesnt think your ready for officer as you have been banned from the discord. Feel free to reapply when you get unbanned.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN