Slurmps resignation from E11 and 48 hour notice

Slurmp

I really didn't think this day would be here so soon but here we are. It would seem I'm just incapable of handling 2 branches now and a big contributor is probably that I'm not putting all of my time into Gmod anymore. I really love E11 with all my heart and everyone in it has helped me have amazing times in the branch and I just can't begin to express how grateful I am that while I was in E11 that everyone there made me feel at home. I really hate to do this but maybe I will come back some day. Everyone who helped me along the way I thank you and you guys know who you are and are amazing people. Saint and Blackbeard you 2 are amazing VCMDRs and I know you guys are going to do amazing work in this branch. I don't have any special mentions because I don't feel like typing them out but the people who I would type them out for know who they are. I'm gonna miss you guys ;-;.
Actually a few honorable mentions
Giovanni- if your reading this then I gotta say I would not have gotten this far without you man and I'm glad you were my commander most of the way
Gh0pit- I don't remember much from the time you were commander but I do remember you were a great one too and I wish you were around as my commander for most of my time in E11 too
Jay- proud that you got HCMD man good job 🙂
and everyone else along the way that I may have forgotten- thank you

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

It was good knowing you slurmp, best of luck in whatever you do after the server.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic