Research Log 21 - "Maz Hatters"

mikey!

Name and Research Rank: Mikey (Director) | Helpers: Rocket (Scientist)

Subject(s): Imperial Commando HITMAN (Subject One)

Targeted Results: 
 Good Result: Test the mask that I made, see if it works correctly and then I can see what the mask does on troopers.
-   Bad Result: Test the mask that I made and it fails, something bad happens. I don't know what.

Actual Results: I got the Bad Result because the Imperial Commando went made after I applied the mask. He was running around then he disappeared, I have no idea where the Subject went because he just disappeared! All I saw was the mask on the ground, it displayed black goo all over itself. I threw the mask out of moonpool because I would never allow that to happen again!

Procedures performed: I firstly applied the mask, but something went wrong and the Subject displayed extreme pain in doing so. I attempted to take it off but I wasn't able to, afterwards the subject ran and was chased by a round of Medical Troopers. Then the subject disappeared in front of everyone.

How could the procedure be improved: I will consider BLACKLISTING this type of experiment.

BACKSTORY: I received a letter about a ██████ ████ ████████ this seemed to be a squad or unit from a different dimension. It contained text about their purpose, and their goal. I was inspired to use some of their story into Imperial Research. I could focus on using the hazmat suit that was shown in the paper? I will speak with Medical command about this.

image.png.de76a8bf139fb6caef6aa2f2b9850adc.png
(Picture of the Mask, It was called ████████)

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟