Nothing

JQOp3Q7.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

No

Trial Mod

No

Yes

Central time zone

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

I believe that I deserve this rank because I'm on at night when other admins are off. So if someone is doing stuff while no admins are on they can still be punished or not, also I have had times when there's staff online and no one came to my sit. I personally love this server which is why I want to be a trial moderator. I also like the people within the community on this server. I've play on this server every day since I have joined, and enjoyed ever second so far. I feel that a lot of people like me, and respect me. I am really hard to anger, and I don't get irritated when people are annoying. I've also been able to stop multiple people from mic spamming. I also agree with the rules and aren't bothered by them while others hate them. So I'm not mad about applying them to the server.  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gag them and ask them why there where mass RDMing, and if there still disrespectful in chat ask an admin if they can deal with the situation since as trial I wouldn't have the permission to ban them.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Overall -Support:

• No poll
  • In Q16 you said you would just let an admin deal with it, you can't ban that's true, but you can still warn them for it and ask an admin for a ban
  • Format is weird, you could've left the questions in so we know exactly which one you answered

• I personnaly haven't seen you, that may be because of my timezone though
  • Only has 2 posts on the forums (Not necessary to have 25+ but it's better)
  • Started playing 10 days ago

• Q15 is alright
Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

- you literally just made a forums account, and 1 of your only 2 posts is this application

- I understand that you are on at night, and thats good, but thats also when the server is the least active and not much is going on around that time

- you were to pick a question out of the 3, and i see you just copy and pasted them but didnt answer any of them?

- you dont need an Admin+ to "deal with the situation", you can deal with it and ask an Admin+ to issue the ban afterwards

- overall, the application seems lazy and rushed to me

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."