7 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be a Squad Lead?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name?

Buk

What is your Agent Name?

Jeri Spree

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

Since 1/30/2021

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I'd like to become an officer because I'd be able to handle a lot more things when it comes to complaints from enlisted about certain rules and reports about minging. It would also be a lot easier to handle certain situations where I'm asked to do something as an NCO but don't have the permission to. I'd also host a lot more sims and would be on to interact with and promote people who are deserving of a promotion. I can be very responsible when it comes to handling things only officers can like requesting punishment and sending evidence to my higher ups. I could try and get the enlisted activity up since NCOs are mostly the only people who are active all the time. To do this, I'd try to host more sims with other battalions since I know other officer's in most battalions and it would be great energy all around. I will also try and do more IF only sims and missions so we can get used to working with each other, so when it comes to things like off maps, we don't seem super scattered and unorganized and instead be recognized for our organization during events. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I could make sure the battalion is full of the best people possible by making sure tryouts aren't filled with people who minge a lot or just aren't fit for the position as an IF agent. I will try to remind NCOs that people who are in their tryouts that don't seem fit for the battalion most likely aren't and they shouldn't be. We have to remember that we're Special Forces just like DT and they have great people, so if we could make sure the battalion is filled with people who are actually dedicated and enjoy themselves then IF can be one of the best battalions on the server.

How many strikes do you have? 

I have 0 Strikes

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

I've had some experience as a Purge Officer and I have almost 5 weeks playtime on the server so I know how to act as an officer and what the rules of the server are pretty well.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes I understand.

Edited by Buk

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Support

-Dedicated and active NCO.

-Basically acts as an officer currently.

-Has been an officer for another battalion.

-Well known across the server.

-Helps establish connections with other battalions.

-Been in IF and on the server a decent amount of time.

In summary Buk is one of the most qualified applicants and I know he will fir right into this role and will cause immediate positive results in IF.

Good Luck Man. 

~Squad Lead Don Jon IF10

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

4 hours ago, StrikerHD said:

Huge +Suppert

+Dedicated

+Great Leader

+Knows how to get shit done

+Works very hard an an NCO

+Helps everyone out

GOOD LUCK!!!

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:34 AM, StrikerHD said:

Huge +Suppert

+Dedicated

+Great Leader

+Knows how to get shit done

+Works very hard an an NCO

+Helps everyone out

GOOD LUCK!!!

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

+Support

-Active

-Does a ton for IF as a battalion and is helpful to new agents

-Great leader

-More than qualified

-Best person for officer

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic