15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get this position?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 
Kuzon / Black Sun

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 
Inferno Squadron.

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?
I want to vice commander of this branch because I want to help out IF more than I already can. I want to show that I have improved from my time with 31st where I had a great command team around me I want to prove that I have bettered myself from that time. I want to help grow Inferno even more than I already am, as well as to continue to support the battalion until the time comes to pass the torch until the next command member which will hopefully continue on the legacy of the battalion and continues to support the battalion. I have done much for this battalion such as tryouts which help the battalion grow and spreads the name of Inferno which brings in more people to the regiment. I try to be active as much as I can if not in game then in TS and in discord. One of main goals is to help out the members of Inferno with being more mature and maintaining professionalism. I have been in Inferno for a decent amount of time and I am confident in my abilities to lead and maintain the battalion. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 to 6 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to show leadership , maturity ,and improve the battalion for the better. They must handle their responsibilities such as , updating roster , pushing tryouts , keeping members active , and continuously improving the battalion. It is also very important to deal with conflict in the battalion by listening to both sides and have an unbiased opinion on the matter. Vice commanders are there to make sure everything in the battalion is running smoothly and to make sure everyone is following CoC so they can help with minor problems instead of members  going straight to the commanders of the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?

You should trust me to be a Vice Commander because I realize what it takes to help a battalion grow and strive, as I have previously said I have had previous command experience (I was the Vice Commander of 31st). I did things such as help grow the battalion by doing constant tryouts and training exercises. I have already helped out the Inferno Command team before, and I know what it takes to help lead this battalion. I am capable to take action for a various assortment of things such as when a member disrespects another command member or peer, I would step in and take responsibility for those under my command and be as fair and as just as needed. I promise to be active and involved with my subordinates as well as my Commanders and show that I really do care not only about the battalion but also about the people who make up battalion itself. If I end up getting this position I fully look forward to helping manage Inferno and help make both Drayton's and Rupert's job's easier in whichever way I can. 

7. How often can you be Online?

I can be online Sunday though Friday anytime after 12pm and after 6 pm on Saturdays since I usually work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 

I have 2 warnings 1 for RDM on GL and one for ARDM on Mexican Border RP.
( I believe both are no longer active)

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

19 minutes ago, Azir said:

+Support 
-Easy guy to talk to
-Past command Experience
-Has improved a lot
-App is well written
-Active and dedicated
-Wants the best for Inferno

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+/- support

-just joined  back off from reserves

-App is well written

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

2 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support 
-Easy guy to talk to
-Past command Experience
-Has improved a lot
-App is well written
-Active and dedicated

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

10 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support 
-Easy guy to talk to
-Past command Experience
-Has improved a lot
-App is well written
-Active and dedicated

Best of luck kuzon -ID10

Edited by Drayton
  • Thanks 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

18 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support 
-Easy guy to talk to
-Past command Experience
-Has improved a lot
-App is well written
-Active and dedicated

• Thanks 1

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support

Responsible

Understanding

Knows how to lead/has had past experiences

Someone you can trust

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

-Support

Man just come back and instantly applies for VCMDR? I feel like someone whose been constantly there should get the position. Sorry Kuzon your a good man. Also on LOA, so havent seen the activiy.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

21 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

Man just come back and instantly applies for VCMDR? I feel like someone whose been constantly there should get the position. Sorry Kuzon your a good man. Also on LOA, so havent seen the activiy.

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

29 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

On 2/28/2021 at 3:09 AM, Azir said:

+Support 
-Easy guy to talk to
-Past command Experience
-Has improved a lot
-App is well written
-Active and dedicated

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 hour ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

Man just come back and instantly applies for VCMDR? I feel like someone whose been constantly there should get the position. Sorry Kuzon your a good man. Also on LOA, so haven't seen the activity.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:09 PM, Azir said:

+Support 
-Easy guy to talk to
-Past command Experience
-Has improved a lot
-App is well written
-Active and dedicated

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

On 2/27/2021 at 10:09 PM, Azir said:

+Support