5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock EJTL MAJ Blast 1741

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a Vice Commander of Shock because They are currently lacking command. Shock is in need of people who can help the branch. Shock just lost Sully (one of the Vice Commanders), Joint ( a LTCOL) , and Aster (a MAJ) and are now in need of people to help which is why I came back from reserves and am applying for Shock. I would like to continue what Sully had started with the activity in Shock and I believe becoming Vice Commander And helping Shock as a whole will benefit it by bringing more people into shock and them liking it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I currently have 3 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Vice Commander of Shock is to overlook the officers and the well being of shock while also assisting the Commander/Senior Commander, however there aren't any other command members other than Marv meaning he alone deals with all of Shock's big problems. Shock Vice Commanders work mainly with the officers and with shock as a whole, meaning they help any questions that officers might have, they keep an eye on them, and help them when needed, Vice Commanders help shock as a whole by handling inter branch issues or coordinating between them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I was the Vice Commander of Shock not long ago although I left due to being unable to get on the server from being burnt out and something happening within the community which I didn't agree with, so I took a break from the community, but now I'm ready to come back with a fresh state of mind and good intentions. I was staff on Gaminglight ImperialRP for a time and helped the community with it's out of RP issues. I believe that I have the trust of the people who know me and I would like to gain the trust of the people who don't.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Currently for 3-5 hours after school however I will be going back to in person learning soon so I might need a short break or I might not be able to get on as much to adjust to that, although it won't be long.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings from ImperialRP, though I have 3 inactive warnings from the MilitaryRP server.

Edited by Blast
  • Like 1

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 2/28/2021 at 3:39 PM, DoodleBob said:

+Support

-Is a very good leader and knows what he's doing

-Very dedicated to shock and will help them realize their full potential 

+1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

+/- SUPPORT 

+ active constantly and is there when needed

+ has been in shock for a long time

+ looks out for enlisted

- just came out of reserves not that long ago

Just keep up the activity and make your face known like the old times my guy and I hope to see you in this position later on!!!!

STARFIGHTER WING COMMANDER COBRA SQUAD LEAD ASSISANT HEAD TRANING OFFICER ROSA ONE TWO SIX SEVEN

On 2/28/2021 at 6:39 PM, DoodleBob said:

+Support

-Is a very good leader and knows what he's doing

-Very dedicated to shock and will help them realize their full potential 

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

11 hours ago, dangmamn said:

+/- SUPPORT 

+ looks out for enlisted

Just keep up the activity and make your face known like the old times my guy and I hope to see you in this position later on!!!!

+/- Support
-Just came out of reserves 
-Active
-Nice person talk to
 -good at Leading.

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 3/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, dangmamn said:

+/- SUPPORT 

+ looks out for enlisted

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png