Sledge's Ninth Sister Resignation/Removal

fueledcornflake

Was I a good fridge (ninth sister)?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Was I a good fridge (ninth sister)?

• Yeah
    • Nope
    • Minge

Hey yall sledge here, im not good at these whole forum things so im just going to get straight to it. It seems it is my time to go, I will no longer be your ninth sister. It has been great working with and beside you all and I wish the best to all of you. Be good people, and I hope that the ninth sister spot will be filled with someone better than me. It has been awesome reaching a vice commander rank as at the start of my IQ life I only planned to make it to 2LT. Anyways I guess I should name some people;

Jpackis: Big minge, but a great guy and we had some fun

Dawn - You can thank this man that I made it into purge, you can take that as a good or bad thing but nonetheless an absolute legend.

Ghost - Although long gone a great commander and my first (Senior) commander.

Doom - my commander for the majority of my time, great guy and I am happy that I got to work with him, if only for a little amount of time.

Emily - Also minge

Redwood - Isn't in purge anymore, but I enjoyed sitting at the border with this man for hours on end.

Rex - Great man, he helped me through purge and is a great officer.

Matrix - Good guy, cool purge man

Jenson - Really good guy but British so -5 points 

Also north, hawkeye and the other old command definitely helped me in my journey

If I didn't have you here, it's just because I don't have room to put all of you 155 wonderful men and women. Just remember, I want you to all be successful and be good people!

I'll be throwing some of my old quotes in here, for old time sakes.

(OOC) Purge BTO MAJ Sledge 9696: Lets all agree Kray is thicc

(OOC) Purge BTO 1LT Sledge 9696: Eyy its horshot

[COMMS] Purge BTO MAJ Sledge 9696: Purge if you are not at DB Im going to give you a prostsate exam.

Its been an honor lads!

Sledge, over and out!

"With a heart full of love and gratitude, I now take my leave of you. I most devoutly wish that your latter days may be as prosperous and happy as your former ones have been glorious and honorable.” -George Washington

Edited by fueledcornflake
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

lemme just draw a line through that - you just put right there +5 there you go, now isnt that better

• Dislike 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• 1 month later...