What date did you make your forums account? August 27th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 5 but there all months old

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I’ve been on this server for a good long while and the majority of the time it's been really amazing but there's always that one ST who just runs around killing people for no reason and ruins the fun for everybody else just so he can have a few laughs before he gets banned. Lately I’ve noticed the amount of people who are breaking all the server rules has grown by a great margin and there's not always a staff member on to deal with it and I wanna help out with that. I know people on here feel the same about this and I want to help them and the server out by handling the people who break the rules. If I get TM I will always be around to help with whitelisting people and taking sits involved  with KTAPing or LTAPing and any other rules that are being broken. I can recall more than once when I’ve been randomly killed by some ST and it takes anywhere from 15 minutes to a hour for a staff member to take my ticket because of how many people are just randomly getting killed or someone KTAPing and I want to help out with that so people can get back to role playing. I know I’m not always the most serious guy but I try my best to abide by the rules and make sure everybody else is having a good time. I understand what it means to be a part of staff and how it works.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all I would bring them into the sit and ask them nicely to stop cursing and if they don't I will mute/gag them depending on if they are using voice or text chat. If they stopped cursing at me I would politely ask them to wait quietly while I check logs to see how many people they killed. After that I would Ask them why they killed those people and explain to them that its against the rules to kill people for no reason. If they calmed down I would give  them a warning for MRDM and a 5 day ban. If they refused to calm down I would add on a staff disrespect warn. As a TM I would need to get a higher staff member to assist me in the sit.

+Support

- Decent activity

- Pretty good app

- Perfect way to solve MRDM/harassment

- Could be more active on the forums

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

+/- support

Never seen you on the server before

Has previous warns 

Low forrums activity 

+

good app

good MRDM answer 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• Manager

ACCEPTED!

To receive training, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).