• Yes Im Crying
    • I mean I'm indifferent
    • Nah, see ya when I see ya
  2. 2. How will SF end up?

• Good
    • Bad
    • Only the future will know.

Ptob’s SNR Marshall Resignation

To All SF, It was fun serving you guys, To the ones who are new, to the ones who are old, and to the ones who have already moved onto other things. It was great to play with you guys and meet a community of new people. How the future of SF will look is unknown to me but it is up to everyone of you to build a future for it. There are problems I feel that I’ve fixed I think since I’ve been in command. However, there are problems I hoped to fix like flying at high player count and things like that but I couldn't accomplish that at all. Maybe a new command in the future will be able to fix the issues I failed to fix, but that is all a mystery. I hope that I have done enough for all of you, I hope I have made SF a fun battalion to be in. We in the past have been called one of the mingest battalions and in some cases that is true, but we have fixed that. However, the people who call us that do not know how we work for the battalion, Only some of them realize that our main purpose of flying is greatly limited when we have high player counts, We have to make our own fun and we have to stay entertained, I appreciate all of you that stayed in the battalion even though it wasn't too much fun at points, and I understand why some of you left because of the same reason. To all the battalions, SF is not your personal chauffeur, Please shut it if you think we are, I have had to report a good chunk of you because of these words, If you think you can disrespect us then go somewhere else. SF I appreciate you all, all of you are the reason I stayed and got to SNR Marshall is because of you guys, it's been fun o7.

In honesty I wanted to stay either till we got our new map or till my 3 month anniversary as command on 2.28.2021, but with a member of my command being incompetent and not listening to me then my choice is obvious.

Specific People

Azir - I wish you were still VM, You were removed unfairly for a thing you explained and then told to just roll over like a dog, It was an unfair treatment from high command.

Soph - Soph... , You have a lot to work on, you're egotistic, you always do what is better for yourself instead of the battalion, you disagree with me and go against what I tell you to do all the time. I told you to respect the sentries and to let them guard you so they have something to do yet you tell me no just because they annoy you, you need to do what's best for the battalion and not for yourself. You say you don't want to be commander and yet you stay as a Vice Commander, make up your mind. You never do anything during the meeting, literally during the last one I did all the meeting notes, I did all the talking, I asked you to do promotions and I had to step in to finish it. Either step up or step down. Sitting on bridge all day isn't helping SF, and sitting in the command office isn't helping SF either.

Deaky - Deaky, good luck with command. You are the only command that in a bit I see fit for commander at this time, If you wait a bit you may be able to achieve that, but that is completely up to you and your ability to do things for SF

Sully - It was fun being under your command twice, both in Shock and in SF. Good luck your second time around in Shock.

Metall and Rosa - Good luck, I’d be happy for either of you to get VM if a spot opens, you two have been great officers and have been productive with both of your subdivisions, Metall you brought Sentry up from the slump it was in and Rosa you have been active and helping Cobra a bunch and deserved Lead. Rosa it's been fun playing with you in SF, racing to the highest rank (I think I beat you), I hope one day you may be able to get command but that is entirely up to you. Metall same goes for you, you and Rosa have the same chance at VM if a spot does open up, so good luck to both of you.

Taros - Sad to see you go from SF, I tried to wait for your ban appeal to end and what you brought to me after, but there wasn't much I could do.

Classy - Your a good Tarkin and you could probably be a good Thrawn but you need to work on things, you removed one of my command members and while not entirely your decision you jumped to the gun and removed, influenced by the opinion of others and although Azir gave his opinion and the truth which you agreed to (I was watching it through screen share) you still removed him telling him to make it look like he resigned to save his dignity, give him a SF officer rank, or just remove him. You’ve also removed one of my officers who made a mistake and was misunderstood, I was waiting for more evidence and the ban appeal to end, even the person who reported him said to wait, but you again jumped on the gun going over my opinion and removing them. You let the opinions of others guide you too much, think for yourself.

WiN - You supervise SF but in reality you don't do that much, You do Sims with us from time to time and guide from time to time, but a lot of the time you're just telling me to remove people without waiting time to let things play out. If you continue to supervise it you need to step up and guide the command instead of just sitting on the side lines.

Edited by PTOB
  • Like 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

Man im going to miss you, I rember that first day you where on the server I pulled you out, we where freinds ever since you made me get though some tough times, and honestly hope to remain freinds.  You did alot for this battalion keeping it active, im pretty sure everyone could say the same.  I hope everything is alright, and hope everything gets better.  

-Quicky

20 minutes ago, PTOB said:

Ptob’s SNR Marshall Resignation

To All SF, It was fun serving you guys, To the ones who are new, to the ones who are old, and to the ones who have already moved onto other things. It was great to play with you guys and meet a community of new people. How the future of SF will look is unknown to me but it is up to everyone of you to build a future for it. There are problems I feel that I’ve fixed I think since I’ve been in command. However, there are problems I hoped to fix like flying at high player count and things like that but I couldn't accomplish that at all. Maybe a new command in the future will be able to fix the issues I failed to fix, but that is all a mystery. I hope that I have done enough for all of you, I hope I have made SF a fun battalion to be in. We in the past have been called one of the mingest battalions and in some cases that is true, but we have fixed that. However, the people who call us that do not know how we work for the battalion, Only some of them realize that our main purpose of flying is greatly limited when we have high player counts, We have to make our own fun and we have to stay entertained, I appreciate all of you that stayed in the battalion even though it wasn't too much fun at points, and I understand why some of you left because of the same reason. To all the battalions, SF is not your personal chauffeur, Please shut it if you think we are, I have had to report a good chunk of you because of these words, If you think you can disrespect us then go somewhere else. SF I appreciate you all, all of you are the reason I stayed and got to SNR Marshall is because of you guys, it's been fun o7.

In honesty I wanted to stay either till we got our new map or till my 3 month anniversary as command on 2.28.2021, but with a member of my command being incompetent and not listening to me then my choice is obvious.

Specific People

Azir - I wish you were still VM, You were removed unfairly for a thing you explained and then told to just roll over like a dog, It was an unfair treatment from high command.

Soph - Soph... , You have a lot to work on, you're egotistic, you always do what is better for yourself instead of the battalion, you disagree with me and go against what I tell you to do all the time. I told you to respect the sentries and to let them guard you so they have something to do yet you tell me no just because they annoy you, you need to do what's best for the battalion and not for yourself. You say you don't want to be commander and yet you stay as a Vice Commander, make up your mind. You never do anything during the meeting, literally during the last one I did all the meeting notes, I did all the talking, I asked you to do promotions and I had to step in to finish it. Either step up or step down. 

Deaky - Deaky, good luck with command. You are the only command that in a bit I see fit for commander at this time, If you wait a bit you may be able to achieve that, but that is completely up to you and your ability to do things for SF

Sully - It was fun being under your command twice, both in Shock and in SF. Good luck your second time around in Shock.

Metall and Rosa - Good luck, I’d be happy for either of you to get VM if a spot opens, you two have been great officers and have been productive with both of your subdivisions, Metall you brought Sentry up from the slump it was in and Rosa you have been active and helping Cobra a bunch and deserved Lead. Rosa it's been fun playing with you in SF, racing to the highest rank (I think I beat you), I hope one day you may be able to get command but that is entirely up to you. Metall same goes for you, you and Rosa have the same chance at VM if a spot does open up, so good luck to both of you.

Taros - Sad to see you go from SF, I tried to wait for your ban appeal to end and what you brought to me after, but there wasn't much I could do.

Classy - Your a good Tarkin and you could probably be a good Thrawn but you need to work on things, you removed one of my command members and while not entirely your decision you jumped to the gun and removed, influenced by the opinion of others and although Azir gave his opinion and the truth which you agreed to (I was watching it through screen share) you still removed him telling him to make it look like he resigned to save his dignity, give him a SF officer rank, or just remove him. You’ve also removed one of my officers who made a mistake and was misunderstood, I was waiting for more evidence and the ban appeal to end, even the person who reported him said to wait, but you again jumped on the gun going over my opinion and removing them. You let the opinions of others guide you too much, think for yourself.

WiN - You supervise SF but in reality you don't do that much, You do Sims with us from time to time and guide from time to time, but a lot of the time you're just telling me to remove people without waiting time to let things play out. If you continue to supervise it you need to step up and guide the command instead of just sitting on the side lines.

TY for being the best senior marshall. I will make you proud no matter where i go sir.

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"

Im so cool

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Good luck with the future man! What you did to SF was amazing, and made me happy as a Past Vice Marshal who couldn't do as much as you and Sully did. Mad Respect. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

3 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

interesting words from you to say the least, best of luck on any future endeavors that await you. cya...

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

You Were Probs One Of the best SF Command members we have had in a while, good luck in your future plans ptob 🙂

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

You made the time I had spent in SF really fun. Thank you Ptob you did a lot for the battalion and you are genuinely a nice person to spend time with. I hope you stay around GL, if not I really enjoy sitting in VC's with you and doing dumb things or you know, you could just stay AFK for more than 5h because that works too. Anyhow, you surely left a legacy on this battalion and any future marshall will have an extra hard time to achieve what you did.  MFs didn't even let me keep da SGC smfh bro. 

love you Ptob, and hope you have luck with whatever you do I guess.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Manager
7 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

interesting words from you to say the least, best of luck on any future endeavors that await you. cya...

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

PTOB you were a great Marshall and did a lot for SF,  you will definitely be missed. obviously I don’t agree with everything on your resignation but people are allowed their own opinions and I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do next.

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Sad to see you go Ptob! You were a great marshal, and did a lot for SF

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

13 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

Man went out Frank Style, Sheeesh!

In a bit.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁