1. 1. Should I get Trial Senior?

• Yes
    • No

Name and Rank:
My name is Caps and I am a RG VI

Are you in Shadow Guard?:
No.

How active can you be?:
Pretty active, I have been averaging good hours (at least 3) these last 1 1/2 weeks seeing as how this is now my main battalion.

Length in Royal Guard:
I have had Royal Guard for 67 days.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?:
Well for starters, I main this battalion so it's only natural for me to want to progress. Also, we currently have ZERO Trial Senior's and only ONE Senior. I want to help make this battalion one that is memorable and respectable. Currently, we are fairly active but we could be doing better, I try hosting SIMs and Trainings as frequent as possible. I do want and look forward to helping the command team (Pigeon, James, and Hawkeye) improve and refine this battalion in anyway I could. I enjoy this battalion and all of it's members and I would like to give not only them but also everyone who we meet a nice experience\encounter that leaves a good impression. While I was in SF I enjoyed leading and helping people wherever and whenever necassary, and I led by a good example. I would like to do that again, set an example and be a role model for my peers and lead them to grow and strive to become better.D

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?:
I may not always be as serious as I should be (mainly during passive RP or when we have nothing to do), I  also fully understand when it is time to stop goofing around and act more serious. I do like having fun, and to a lot of people I encourage it but I know my boundaries and how far is too far. I have been working on my maturity and I personally believe that I have made good progress so far but I still continue to work on that aspect of myself not just for here but also for the real world. I have been trusted with an officer position before as well, I was a Captain in SF before resigning and I did a fairly good job.

Do you have any warns?

I have 0 warns across all GamingLight servers.

Edited by caps

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• caps changed the title to Caps' Trial Senior Guard App.

+Support
-Good Royal Guard
-Good application
-Deserves the position

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support 
Very well rounded Royal Guard member. Loves to help out when help is needed. Very active and is well respected within the community.

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png