TAROS'S Ban Appeal- Denied

PapaFr11ta

TAROS'S BAN APPEAL  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think TAROS'S ban should be erased?

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

1. Steam Name: PapaFr11ta

2. Ingame Name: TAROS

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75579791

4. Ban Length: 2/22/21 - 3/24/21 (1 month and 2 days)

5. Admin that Banned you: Lucifer

6. Reason for Ban: MRDM (server crash)

7. Dispute: The person who reported me, which we had a conversation, thought  I had meant to crash the whole server when in reality, I thought you would get a CC by getting a red screen and auto reconnecting. Looking back on it now it was a stupid idea and very reckless of others.

PM: I just wanted to say I'm extremely sorry and I will think more of others before I put myself, and I will be more respectful of others and not make them uncomfortable! Diamond and I talked it out and we're cool now, If no changes can be made I completely understand! Thank you.

Edited by PapaFr11ta
  • Gaminglight Love 3

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

has had no intention ever to intentionally crash or thawrt the server because he genuinely enjoys gaminglight

and where he is at on the server

side-note idk how you thought red screening would equal a server reset lol i d i o t

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

-Support
Don't try and crash the server.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

29 minutes ago, caps said:

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

has had no intention ever to intentionally crash or thawrt the server because he genuinely enjoys gaminglight

side-note idk how you thought red screening would equal a server reset lol i d i o t

-Support

-Along with that's just a dumb idea the server restarts daily and its not hard to wait for a restart

-Maybe next time dont try and crash the server over a CC

-From your report I Just dont know why you in any shape or form think you would get your CC during a Crash screen.

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 minute ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

- From what I heard you spawned a Ship inside bridge cp with alot of people.

-Along with that's just a dumb idea the server restarts daily and its not hard to wait for a restart

-From your report I Just dont know why you in any shape or form think you would get your CC during a Crash screen.

That wasn't me sir. That was a different SF on reserves. 

image.png.c4716e887c34b9b23ff44e74eaa0638e.png

- Support

Screenshot says it all, You broke a rule & received the punishment. If anything your lucky you got that short & not a permanent ban.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

55 minutes ago, caps said:

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

didnt understand something and was missunderstood

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

1 hour ago, caps said:

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

2 hours ago, caps said:

+Support

he isnt very smart

he means well

Dumb idea but he obviously didn't try to crash the SERVER, only himself. Misunderstanding.

Squad Lead Star Fighter Corps Game Master Trial-Moderator

2 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

4 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

image.png.c4716e887c34b9b23ff44e74eaa0638e.png

- Support

Screenshot says it all, You broke a rule & received the punishment. If anything your lucky you got that short & not a permanent ban.

MRDM is already a 5 day ban, let alone trying to cause a crash because you wanted your CC? -support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

I wasnt the one who banned you. I have never banned someone for more than 2 weeks. so its someone else that banned you. I do remember you and me having a discussion about a warn you had though

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

As so, it was my responsibility that he got banned, and I misunderstood what he meant by "crashing the server".

+support

-He was not trying to crash the server for everyone, just trying to give himself a red screen

-He means well, he is a good player and friend. He is really upset about being banned

-He did not actually crash the server, and never got close to it.

It is my responsibility more than ANYONE else's to reply to this, because it is my fault he got banned. I should've brought it up with him before taking it to higher command, I love the guy hes a good friend and I was looking out for him as I should've. Anyone apart of SF will know he is a good member, and is dedicated to the battalion and the server in general. I hope you get unbanned bro.

Anyone that dislikes this, bring it up with me ill take the heat im not fussed

-SF EP SRC TO Diamond 9517=Crewman Diamond-

Edited by DFESTE

3 minutes ago, DFESTE said:

As so, it was my responsibility that he got banned, and I misunderstood what he meant by "crashing the server".

+support

-He was not trying to crash the server for everyone, just trying to give himself a red screen

-He means well, he is a good player and friend. He is really upset about being banned

-He did not actually crash the server, and never got close to it.

It is my responsibility more than ANYONE else's to reply to this, because it is my fault he got banned. I should've brought it up with him before taking it to higher command, I love the guy hes a good friend and I was looking out for him as I should've. Anyone apart of SF will know he is a good member, and is dedicated to the battalion and the server in general. I hope you get unbanned bro.

Anyone that dislikes this, bring it up with me ill take the heat im not fussed

-SF EP SRC TO Diamond 9517=Crewman Diamond-

Thanks diamond for clearing it up man, im sorry for causing this, im sorry for giving the wrong impression too. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

-SUPPORT
First of all, why would you mrdm in the first place?
Second of all, crashing the server is a perma ban so your lucky you didnt get that
You gotta just wait your time mate
Learn from your mistakes then when you get unbanned you will know not to do that again.
(apparently you didnt crash the server so correction, you tried)

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

2 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
First of all, why would you mrdm in the first place?
Second of all, crashing the server is a perma ban so your lucky you didnt get that
You gotta just wait your time mate
Learn from your mistakes then when you get unbanned you will know not to do that again.
(apparently you didnt crash the server so correction, you tried)

To correct you respectfully sir, my Intention was not ever to crash the server, it was only to get a red screen on my side to auto reconnect. The person who reported me said it and so did I. 

Edited by PapaFr11ta

- Support 

Trying to get a red screen to auto reconnect can lead to a server crash depending on what you were doing. And you also should not of MRDM'd

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |