IS Hale WORTHY OF 2LT?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think I am worthy of 2LT?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not just yet

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST HVYS SGM Hale 5125

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:123782461

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes , I have it open and ready for me to look over anytime I have a question about 

anything whenever I'm on the server.

4.How long have you been on the server: I have 5 days time played. I've been on the server for one month almost two.

5.How many warns do you have?: I have zero warns , have never been pulled by a admin or even arrested for that matter.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT:

I want to be a 2LT to better serve the ST corps . Becoming a officer will allow to have more charge over the ST's and help me organize and promote those who deserve it. I also want 2LT to have more responsibility over the battalion as a whole as I feel I hold myself to high standard as a senior NCO , I would hold a even higher standard as a Officer.

7.What Timezone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  

I feel that I command the regiment very well. I hold tryouts and PT whenever I can. Often I am the one to hold PDB on the after hours when no officer or CSM is on. I have held at least a good fifteen or twenty PDB  , a few which after a event only one or none ST's showed up to bunks for. I try to organize the battalion we ever possible , I am normally the first to comms in to report to battle stations or to bunks for PDB. I have found that relating to troops inspires them to perform better ( even a few of the minges have stopped once I've talked to them). Respect is always held towards the officers once I am present as I remind the ST to salute our CO's.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

I believe I really stand out amongst my peers, as mentioned before I hold myself to a standard of being a NCO I even point out to my fellow NCO when they act out of line that they need to set a example for the enlisted and other battalions. My attendance is another thing I am happy to mention , I am on the server for at least  one or two hours a day even if I have work that day and I get home at 11pm . I have only put in a LOA once when my work required me to be away for a few days . I also believe I take more charge than almost all NCO's at my position, multiple times I have watched a higher rank standby and do nothing and I led the ST's during a late night event. Nevertheless I remain dedicated to the Stormtrooper battalion even if I am deemed to not be worth of officer.