MANDO's 501st Vice Commander Application

M A N D O

MANDO's 501st Vice Commander Application  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should MANDO become a 501st Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st ARCL MAJ MANDO 2352

2. What position are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Since my early days within the 501st Legion, I have aspired to filling out this application, and I do so now with great eagerness and anticipation. I am applying for the position of 501st Vice Commander in order to extend my operational and leadership capabilities within the unit. Further, I am applying for this position because it further allows me to impact, and ideally improve, the roleplaying experience of every 501st trooper. Finally, this position allows me to better facilitate stronger communication (and therefore less drama) within my unit, leading to a more inclusive and entertaining RP experience for our troopers. 

I want to see the 501st thrive and continue to grow, with a strong leadership team its troopers can count on for support. I intend to be that leader and am excited for the chance to serve in this capacity.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have about 3 weeks on the server. My join date for the 501st was December 26th, 2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander position is to assist in overseeing battalion operations, which includes performing administrative work behind the scenes in support of the Commander, leading the unit during missions, and setting goals and expectations for troopers. Further, I feel that vice commanders should ideally be the face of the unit; this includes supporting each 501st trooper in accomplishing his/her goals, handling issues between battalions, and generally setting a strong leadership example.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I feel strongly that I can be trusted as the Vice Commander of the 501st for multiple reasons. I am well-known around or ISD as a champion for the Legion, its people, and our mission. I am highly active, invested in my people and their RP experiences, and am a staunch advocate for professionalism and anti-minge. Further, I am respected by the troopers under my command who know I give them my very best every day.

As a veteran of the US armed forces myself, I understand the gravity and responsibility that comes with a position like this; it is not handed over to people lightly. I understand that if I receive this honor, I will need to work even harder than before to help make the 501st Legion the best unit on our ISD. I would be honored to receive this position, and honored to serve the 501st Legion as a new Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I have been online almost every day, between 6-12 hours per day, since I joined the server in December 2020. Receiving this promotion would not change that level of activity.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have not received any warnings.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 3

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

BIG +Support

- Amazing leader

- Extremly active 

- And Extremly Trustworthy

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

BIG +Support

- Amazing leader

- Extremly active 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

19 hours ago, Metall said:

+
Mando is a legend
Extremly active
Loyal and 
trustworthy

I can't imagine a better Vice commander for 501st

Pretty sure I was an NCO when you joined and words cannot express how much support I give this. 

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

20 hours ago, Metall said:

+
Mando is a legend
Extremly active
Loyal and 
trustworthy

I can't imagine a better Vice commander for 501st

19 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

BIG +Support

- Amazing leader

- Extremly active 

Good Luck Mando!

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+Support
Mando is a very good officer for the 501st, I feel like he would fit the position of Vice Commander perfectly. Has all the qualities needed for becoming Command, don't see a reason not to make him VCMDR!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

36 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
Mando is a very good officer for the 501st, I feel like he would fit the position of Vice Commander perfectly. Has all the qualities needed for becoming Command, don't see a reason not to make him VCMDR!

JOSH

SSL Jimmy James IF5/Havoc LCPL Josh 5356

On 2/19/2021 at 5:33 PM, Spaghetti said:

BIG +Support

- Amazing leader

- Extremly active 

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

3 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

13 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

On 2/20/2021 at 1:33 AM, Spaghetti said:

BIG +Support

- Amazing leader

- Extremly active 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 2/20/2021 at 7:43 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
-SUPER ACTIVE
-MATURE

Good Luck!

From what I hear, he's a good pick. I was in 501st for a bit, pretty fun. I also shot them when Luci let me be a robot for a sim. Poor PVT, mans ate blaster shots for breakfast.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 2/19/2021 at 8:33 PM, Spaghetti said:

BIG +Support

- Amazing leader

- Extremly active 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/20/2021 at 7:43 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
-SUPER ACTIVE
-MATURE

Good Luck!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png