Edgy's 501st Vice Commander Application

EdgyDabz

Would Edgy make a good 501st Vice Commander?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would Edgy make a good 501st Vice Commander?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st HVYL ARCT MAJ Edgy 2413

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Becoming one of the Vice Commanders of the 501st has always been my very top goal ever since I was recruited. As a member of low command in the 501st, I am very eager to have a chance at upholding the position and dealing with any issues that may arise in and out of the regiment, and would be honored to earn this position. I also think that I have grown a little bond and/or friendship at the least with the rest of the regiment, and believe that I am a respected and liked individual within the roster, and I feel that I would be comfortable and effective in the 501st Vice Commander position. Most of all, I am so stoked to log in every day and join my friends that I have made in the regiment, and as a Vice Commander, I truly think that my capacity to help any of them out would be greatly expanded if they needed anything from me in this position.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a total of 4+ weeks on the server in total, and my join date for the 501st is December 6th, 2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As a Commander or Vice Commander of any regiment, given to you is the responsibility to be one of the faces of the regiment, as well as be held accountable for any issues that may arise inside or out of the regiment, in this case is the 501st. It is also the responsibility of these individuals to allow and assist your fellow members of the regiment to thrive as much as possible and allow them to preform and act their best, while also making it enjoyable. If a Commander or Vice Commander is successful in doing so, they are capable of leading a strong group of closely working individuals who thrive in the face of any issues that come in their direction.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe that given the opportunity of being a 501st Vice Commander, I would be a respected and capable leader for the 501st, and would happily deal with or assist in dealing with any and all issues that may arise in the near or far future for the regiment, along with finding the best outcome for said issues. When it comes to leading the regiment alongside the Commander, I think that my opinions and thoughts for the regiment would be very valuable, and that I overall would be a valuable member of the 501st's higher command. I also believe that I would be a very friendly and easy-to-approach command member for anyone that may have any questions or thoughts about subjects related to the regiment and how it operates. I really care about this regiment and all of the people in it, and I want to be a part of making this regiment the best that it can. I would be more than honored to be given the opportunity of being a 501st Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I have been, and plan on being active within the 501st everyday, if not then 6 days a week, and I have not had any LOA since I joined the server.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 1 warning in SCP-RP, for breaking the NLR.

Edited by EdgyDabz
  • Like 1

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

8 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-As i worked with Edgy for a while in medical i can say that he is a great person, dedicated to what he does, and will do anything he can to help out.

-Would be a great VCMDR

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

8 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-As i worked with Edgy for a while in medical i can say that he is a great person, dedicated to what he does, and will do anything he can to help out.

-Would be a great VCMDR

oh god...

• Like 1

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

11 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-Would be a great VCMDR

Goodluck!

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+Support 

- Very Active

- Strong and well put togetherApplication

- Shows dedication and Leadership to the battalion

- Would make an amazing VCMDR

Good Luck!

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

17 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-Would be a great VCMDR

STARFIGHTER WING COMMANDER COBRA SQUAD LEAD ASSISANT HEAD TRANING OFFICER ROSA ONE TWO SIX SEVEN

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, Spaghetti said:

+Support 

- Very Active

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

19 hours ago, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-Would be a great VCMDR

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 2/19/2021 at 7:11 AM, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-Would be a great VCMDR

Would personalise more but I don't have enough time, though a big +Support

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 2/20/2021 at 4:49 AM, Spaghetti said:

+Support 

- Very Active

Good Luck!

JOSH

SSL Jimmy James IF5/Havoc LCPL Josh 5356

+Support

Active everyday

Good leader

Is one of the more veteran members of 501st

501st HVYAL CPT Nebel

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

On 2/19/2021 at 1:49 PM, Spaghetti said:

+Support 

- Very Active

Good Luck!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 2/19/2021 at 8:11 AM, MrTouchdown said:

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Good application

-Would be a great VCMDR