Popbottle - Staff Report | NITRP, FailRP, & Player Disrespect- Accepted

TAlila | Tay Keith!

1. Your In-game: TAlila

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216191357

3. The admin's name in-game: 'Popbottle' 

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316253710

5. What did the admin do: 

Admitted to not wanting to get trained on the Initiate Job, Saying he 'runs around doing bullshit all day', He also ran away saying "Oh and TAlila is a bitch". (In other words, Player Disrespect, NITRP, & Fail-RP)

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/clips/44154769/d1337inZOJNT - @Azir provided the evidence 

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Well since he's a Trial Moderator I think an instant removal of the staff team, He's been staff before and should know better then to admit to Fail-RP, NITRP, & Player Disrespect, Not only this but he's broken the Staff Handbook many times. A prime example is when he tried saying 'Never-mind' from a resignation in December (Evidence Provided), Last Year, even though the Staff Handbook says 'No Takebacks'. I've also seen other instances of him minging, or being bias.  I feel like staff under no circumstances should be insulting me, none the less a player to 8 players of my branch, and I believe the Staff Member should be punished for his actions, especially since he did this while I was offline. 

8. Any extra information:

N/A

@PopBottle Feel free to respond your side! I'm looking forward to hearing why you thought this was appropriate 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

- Clear Evidence

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Manager

Wow, just getting T-Mod not even a week yet and you're disrespecting other players? As staff you are suppose to be respectful to other members of the community. I'm not going to give my + or - Support until I see your side but this is not looking good for you @PopBottle

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

12 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Clear Evidence

Unacceptable from a staff member.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

1 hour ago, PopBottle said:

https://medal.tv/clips/33670166/PyGZ0JqIJj2I Almost every player as minged on this server once and a while.

This is CWLifeRP so not Imperial no clue why you brought this up, it's not that big of a deal

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

17 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- Clear Evidence

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Now allow me to respond: 

#1 & #2: This simply isn't true. You're not in IQ or Purge meaning you don't need any lightsaber parts. Also "running around doing bullshit all day", Is not getting Lightsaber parts. You've never played IQ, meaning you don't need lightsaber parts, and I believe this simply is an excuse, as I have never seen you collect anything. (With no evidence nothing can be done, but this is the most logical response) 

#3: I put you on a DNT because of what you did here, You and Fizz have been badmouthing me, constantly whenever I'm not online, and I'm glad you mentioned this, Because I also have evidence of Fizz doing it as-well! Which I've forwarded to SMT & Imperial Senior High Command 

#4: I gave you a day to apologize to me, and you just left it so I wouldn't find out. This is why the evidence is one day old (before the post came out)

#5: I'll let you off with this, as I don't have any evidence the clips provided, but this is not the first time you've badmouthed me behind my back. 

#7: I have not treated you any different then I should've, If you believe I have please provide evidence, but this simply isn't the case. 

#8: Now this is where this might be a bit long: 

-In the first clip, I was never in Purge or IQ, or even in GAME, Me & Egag were messing around in a private call, This is over 217 Days Ago, and person taking that clip is one of my friends, You can legit see Myan (The Grand IQ) as an Apprentice II, I'm not sure why'd you use this clip in a staff report ABOUT you, Is this you trying to 'out' me or something? I'll admit I'm not a Serious guy, but I don't hop on jobs I'm not suppose to, run outside of IQ Bunks, and call the VCMDR of the branch a bitch. 

-In the second clip, I'll admit that was pretty mingy, but it was a joke with friends, I was actually in their call when I was being arrested ( @TotalbanRJ) feel free to confirm this if you really want. This clip is over 140 days ago, but nonetheless this is a COMPLETELY different server, and speaking about this server, Shortly after this clip came out, I applied for the rank 'LT', via an application, got accepted, and became one of the only CT Officers, for the PD Branch. Not only did I apply for Vice Commander, I continued playing on the server, supporting it since it's a new server. I was also rewarded for doing so. 
(
https://gyazo.com/7f07633ba2efea09f676d6f3ea07a87d

-It's only when it stops others from having fun/RPing is it bad. | This is true, but calling me a 'Bitch' as a recently appointed Trial Moderator and then digging up 'evidence' trying make me look bad? this is legit all old dude, and this was all with friends, I'll actually get in contact with them, so I can prove this too. You are trying to use clips that aren't meant to be funny, against me 

I just think half of the stuff you said in here is a lie.. but none the less that's my opinion, and I'll let SMT decide what is appropriate 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

Insulting someone as a staff member is never okay, especially dissing them behind their backs. He hopped on a job he wasnt supposed to and minged the entire time which is very unprofessional as a staff member.

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

yeah +support all the evidence needed has been presented, 

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

Hey so, I'm actually the person who owns that clip, and didn't consent it to be used against my friend. This clip was taken for Comedy purposes, he was nor in game, or in Purge when I took this clip, This is also last year. I'm not sure why you're trying to use this against him, you legit called him a bitch in-front of 8 other people. I doubt 'JakeTheJew' even knows you used a clip against him either. Maybe stop trying to dig up dirt on other people, and learn to improve yourself as a Trial Moderator should never be disrespecting anyone ever. I wasn't contacted at all about it ether until i was in a call with a few old mates from my IC days on GL and they mentioned that one of the clips i made for fun! was being used to try and remove someone. Talila and Rj where in a private discord call at the time. No one in that situation was mad and everyone laughed as well i know i haven't been on GL for a while but The whole thing was for comedy

+Support Staff Member should be removed from the Staff Team.

• Like 3

+Support

- Popbottle was literally just removed from GM

- The clips he provided against Talila aren't even relevant nor are they helpful

- I don't know how almost half a year+ old clips change the fact of what YOU did

- There's no point to running around as initiate. Just get trained for Apprentice

- Most other evidence shown really doesn't look good for you

- Plus there is literally no reason to call Talila a "bitch"

Overall I think as a staff member you should stay level headed in all situations and you just showed that you are not...

Edited by Sphersta

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Now allow me to respond: 

#1 & #2: This simply isn't true. You're not in IQ or Purge meaning you don't need any lightsaber parts. Also "running around doing bullshit all day", Is not getting Lightsaber parts. You've never played IQ, meaning you don't need lightsaber parts, and I believe this simply is an excuse, as I have never seen you collect anything. (With no evidence nothing can be done, but this is the most logical response) 

#3: I put you on a DNT because of what you did here, You and Fizz have been badmouthing me, constantly whenever I'm not online, and I'm glad you mentioned this, Because I also have evidence of Fizz doing it as-well! Which I've forwarded to SMT & Imperial Senior High Command 

#4: I gave you a day to apologize to me, and you just left it so I wouldn't find out. This is why the evidence is one day old (before the post came out)

#5: I'll let you off with this, as I don't have any evidence the clips provided, but this is not the first time you've badmouthed me behind my back. 

#7: I have not treated you any different then I should've, If you believe I have please provide evidence, but this simply isn't the case. 

-In the first clip, I was never in Purge or IQ, or even in GAME, Me & Egag were messing around in a private call, This is over 217 Days Ago, and person taking that clip is one of my friends, You can legit see Myan (The Grand IQ) as an Apprentice II, I'm not sure why'd you use this clip in a staff report ABOUT you, Is this you trying to 'out' me or something? I'll admit I'm not a Serious guy, but I don't hop on jobs I'm not suppose to, run outside of IQ Bunks, and call the VCMDR of the branch a bitch. 

-In the second clip, I'll admit that was pretty mingy, but it was a joke with friends, I was actually in their call when I was being arrested ( @TotalbanRJ) feel free to confirm this if you really want. This clip is over 140 days ago, but nonetheless this is a COMPLETELY different server, and speaking about this server, Shortly after this clip came out, I applied for the rank 'LT', via an application, got accepted, and became one of the only CT Officers, for the PD Branch. Not only did I apply for Vice Commander, I continued playing on the server, supporting it since it's a new server. I was also rewarded for doing so. 
(

-It's only when it stops others from having fun/RPing is it bad. | This is true, but calling me a 'Bitch' as a recently appointed Trial Moderator and then digging up 'evidence' trying make me look bad? this is legit all old dude, and this was all with friends, I'll actually get in contact with them, so I can prove this too. You are trying to use clips that aren't meant to be funny, against me 

I just think half of the stuff you said in here is a lie.. but none the less that's my opinion, and I'll let SMT decide what is appropriate 

It seems I have been involved in this situation...

Yes, it is true that Talila was in fact in a PRIVATE call with me during my time as Admiral Garrick Versio.

I was in no way, shape, or form angry, annoyed or anywhere near pissed off with TaLila's behavior. It was all in good fun and is something that cannot be used against him since it was not taken as disturbing the RP and was taken well over 100 days ago... 

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

|Retired Fleet Admiral|Former Admin

3 hours ago, PopBottle said:

#1. "runs around doing bullshit all day" is just me running around collecting lightsaber parts. you can even see me doing it at the beginning of the video.

#2. I don't want to do training if all I'm currently doing is collecting lightsaber parts.

#3. I tried to get trained by Skull yesterday but TAlila somehow gave me 3 strikes and a DNT even though I never was in inquisitorius. So now I can't even get trained.

#4. The "Oh and TAlila is a bitch" is unprovoked, there was no reason i should have said that and I'm terribly sorry.

#5. I don't have a bias toward anyone, I treat everyone equally. (overall, I try to)

#6. I don't get why you're making a big deal about "Never-mind" in the Leave of Absence, my intention was for it to be in a joking manner.

#7. (Sorry but this reason is a little bit off topic) but based on how TAlila has been treating me I would think that he would have a bias towards me. (Sorry now back to on topic points)

#8. https://medal.tv/clips/28664853/bYxMosIQnz6K https://medal.tv/clips/33670166/PyGZ0JqIJj2I Almost every player as minged on this server once and a while. It's only when it stops others from having fun/RPing is it bad.

The "Oh and TAlila is a bitch" was unacceptable and I'm truly sorry about that it was uncalled for I will not deny that. The numbers 1-6 have been from my side of the story. I don't know what NITRP is so I'm a bit lost on that point, but this was what I had to say on the situation.

(P.S. Sorry I'm got to this a bit late, I had to deal with school)

I have to state that most of these seem more like excuses or off-topic to the report. The fact of the matter is that you disrespected another player to begin with and announcing most of these aren't very needed and almost looks like you're attempting to shift the blame onto Talila. The clips in Talila are also irrelevant to this situation as well and are long ago. One of the clips was when Egag was Versio, which was months ago. However you have accepted that you think it was unacceptable to say what you said but why put most of those lists?

17 minutes ago, LickityLazz said:

Hey so, I'm actually the person who owns that clip, and didn't consent it to be used against my friend. This clip was taken for Comedy purposes, he was nor in game, or in Purge when I took this clip, This is also last year. I'm not sure why you're trying to use this against him, you legit called him a bitch in-front of 8 other people. I doubt 'JakeTheJew' even knows you used a clip against him either. Maybe stop trying to dig up dirt on other people, and learn to improve yourself as a Trial Moderator should never be disrespecting anyone ever. I wasn't contacted at all about it ether until i was in a call with a few old mates from my IC days on GL and they mentioned that one of the clips i made for fun! was being used to try and remove someone. Talila and Rj where in a private discord call at the time. No one in that situation was mad and everyone laughed as well i know i haven't been on GL for a while but The whole thing was for comedy

+Support Staff Member should be removed from the Staff Team.

This, also states that it was almost Last year.

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Now allow me to respond: 

(

The rest I think was already listed with Talila's response. 

+Support for the report against Popbottle.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

• Manager
1 hour ago, Sphersta said:

+Support

- Popbottle was literally just removed from GM

- The clips he provided against Talila aren't even relevant nor are they helpful

- I don't know how almost half a year+ old clips change the fact of what YOU did

- There's no point to running around as initiate. Just get trained for Apprentice

- Most other evidence shown really doesn't look good for you

- Plus there is literally no reason to call Talila a "bitch"

Overall I think as a staff member you should stay level headed in all situations and you just showed that you are not...

5 hours ago, PopBottle said:

#1. "runs around doing bullshit all day" is just me running around collecting lightsaber parts. you can even see me doing it at the beginning of the video.

#2. I don't want to do training if all I'm currently doing is collecting lightsaber parts.

#3. I tried to get trained by Skull yesterday but TAlila somehow gave me 3 strikes and a DNT even though I never was in inquisitorius. So now I can't even get trained.

#4. The "Oh and TAlila is a bitch" is unprovoked, there was no reason i should have said that and I'm terribly sorry.

#5. I don't have a bias toward anyone, I treat everyone equally. (overall, I try to)

#6. I don't get why you're making a big deal about "Never-mind" in the Leave of Absence, my intention was for it to be in a joking manner.

#7. (Sorry but this reason is a little bit off topic) but based on how TAlila has been treating me I would think that he would have a bias towards me. (Sorry now back to on topic points)

#8. https://medal.tv/clips/28664853/bYxMosIQnz6K https://medal.tv/clips/33670166/PyGZ0JqIJj2I Almost every player as minged on this server once and a while. It's only when it stops others from having fun/RPing is it bad.

The "Oh and TAlila is a bitch" was unacceptable and I'm truly sorry about that it was uncalled for I will not deny that. The numbers 1-6 have been from my side of the story. I don't know what NITRP is so I'm a bit lost on that point, but this was what I had to say on the situation.

(P.S. Sorry I'm got to this a bit late, I had to deal with school)

This is honesly really petty for "reporting talila" for doing things on past servers that doesn't even show anything. 

Should get a 6 month staff restriction due to being on the staff team for not even a week and getting reported. Not the first time he has also got introuble for something like this.

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

3 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Now allow me to respond: 

(

A prime example of why not to fuck with talila

Staff restriction should be in order

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Egag said:

It seems I have been involved in this situation...

Yes, it is true that Talila was in fact in a PRIVATE call with me during my time as Admiral Garrick Versio.

I was in no way, shape, or form angry, annoyed or anywhere near pissed off with TaLila's behavior. It was all in good fun and is something that cannot be used against him since it was not taken as disturbing the RP and was taken well over 100 days ago... 

This has gotten so messy that it's dragged poor Egag out of retirement.

+ Support.

Apologies Popbottle, but the evidence and statements here are far too condemning.

Edited by TailoredBadger

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

3 minutes ago, PopBottle said:

Trust me there's a lot more wrong with me.

Thanks for giving this information to the people that will be deciding to punish you I guess?

• Laughing 2

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif