Research Log 20 - "Age Cloak"

mikey!

Name and Research Rank: Jack (Research Supervisor) | Helpers: Spaghetti (Scientist), Teno (RST)

Subject(s): Marshal Commander Odin (Subject One)

Targeted Results: 
-   Good Result: Apply the formula and the Subject will be immune to all aging affects.
-   Bad Result: Apply the formula and the Subject dies or relies heavily on the formula and dies from unknown causes. (Takes it as a drug / Addictive)

Actual Results: After I applied the formula the subject appeared very oily and was extremely soft to the touch. I was pretty impressed at first, I thought that everything went well. Then once I had completed the aging procedure it appeared that everything worked correctly. I took it as a Good Result and sent the Marshal Commander off with a bottle of the formula and my email to contact me if anything went wrong, I have not received any messages.

Procedures performed: I first applied the formula on the body via a drained out bacta tank filled with it. Afterwards I took a blood sample & skin sample, Then I lastly applied the aging procedure by applying acid to the Marshal Commander. Once done I took him out and checked to see if everything worked correctly and it did! 

How could the procedure be improved: In my opinion everything worked correctly, I could try to improve the formula chemically but other than that it worked! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟