20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Winkle be made ID-10?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Gideon Hask

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squad

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wanna be a commander of inferno squad is to help the current commander of inferno and inferno as a whole. I also believe I will fit this position within inferno squad because I am active I also know Inferno in and out  I have also been in Inferno for 6 months. This also will give someone to take my spot as a vice-commander to be able to have a full command to be able to run inferno how it has never been before. I also have good leadership skills and that is what inferno needs sense we are a regiment that is a lot smaller then others. I have many amazing future ideas for inferno that will help us and all around make inferno a more well organized and coordinated as a whole. I love the place we are right now and I only want us to improve as I am commander. I am always on discord so if needed on server when I am not on I can hop on and deal with what needs to be done on the server even when it comes to SOP or updates to inferno.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 3 weeks on imperial RP but I joined GL in January of 2020

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of commander in Inferno squad is to work together with the current commander and naval high command. The commanders also oversee and run whole of Inferno. They will keep vice-commanders, officers, NCO's and enlisted in check while also making it fun for everyone in Inferno as well. The commanders are also the leaders and the heart of inferno without them Inferno would not be how it is now.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe high command and trust me as a commander because I have been apart of GL for over a year now. I also have been in inferno for 6 months in its prime where I would not want to mess it up. I also have 0 warns on Imperial RP and have not been given verbal warning. I will also talk to other command before doing anything to get there opinion about if its a good idea or not.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online 3 hours a day on weekends 4 to 5

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 19 Warns on Police RP from a long time ago. I have 0 on imperial RP

• Dislike 2

-Support

I'm honestly sorry Winkie, you are a great person however i have not seen you on IF in over a week you just got on today and i think you need a little more time to show your activity before you apply again to ID10

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

8 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

I'm honestly sorry Winkie, you are a great person however i have not seen you on IF in over a week you just got on today and i think you need a little more time to show your activity before you apply again to ID10

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

On 2/17/2021 at 1:01 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

yikes man

STARFIGHTER WING COMMANDER COBRA SQUAD LEAD ASSISANT HEAD TRANING OFFICER ROSA ONE TWO SIX SEVEN

On 2/16/2021 at 11:01 PM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

On 2/16/2021 at 2:29 PM, Copper Dan said:

+Support 

-Great Leader

-Is always helping others when needed 

-Deserves the role of CMDR

-Good Application 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 2/17/2021 at 2:01 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 2/17/2021 at 7:01 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 2/17/2021 at 2:01 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

From what ive seen you arent very mature either.

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 2/16/2021 at 11:01 PM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support

i dont even think we have met before

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

-Support

you're really cool and all but being a Commander is a lot of responsibility and I personally see that you could get it if you worked on your maturity a bit more, you did get VCMDR so that must mean something but as a Commander you're also in charge of the VCMDR's and they need a good example to learn from. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

-Support
-Who are you?
-Your a Vice Commander?
-Does mingy stuff in adverts
-Shoots people randomly
-Just seems like
he doesn't care
-Ive never even seen you online before
-Just runs around

I have also recently heard from multiple intelligence sources that you have been "Minging" on Imperial RP. Such act as a Vice Commander in a Battalion is a very distasteful thing to do. You should hold the upmost respect for Imperial Role Play! Anyways i digress and i do not think that you are adequate for the position of ID-10 in Inferno Squadron. Good Luck

maxresdefault.png.984b4f36be32c50bae4773bcf5456ff2.pngimages.png.b934411e13e33ae10a6bc42d4e185634.pngdownload.jpg.779bddfa6093138092f16e82d3138525.jpg

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Hill Billy joe said:

-Support
-Who are you?
-Your a Vice Commander?
-Shoots people randomly
-Just seems like
he doesn't care
-Just runs around

I have also recently heard from multiple intelligence sources that you have been "Minging" on Imperial RP. Such act as a Vice Commander in a Battalion is a very distasteful thing to do. You should hold the upmost respect for Imperial Role Play! Anyways i digress and i do not think that you are adequate for the position of ID-10 in Inferno Squadron. Good Luck

maxresdefault.png.984b4f36be32c50bae4773bcf5456ff2.pngimages.png.b934411e13e33ae10a6bc42d4e185634.pngdownload.jpg.779bddfa6093138092f16e82d3138525.jpg

• Like 1

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

23 hours ago, Hill Billy joe said:

-Support
-Who are you?
-Your a Vice Commander?
-Shoots people randomly
-Just seems like
he doesn't care
-Just runs around

• Like 1

Ex. Inferno Squad Squadron Leader[Retired], Old 501st.[Retired], Clone Thexan.

On 2/25/2021 at 3:38 AM, Hill Billy joe said:

-Support
-Who are you?
-Your a Vice Commander?
-Shoots people randomly
-Just seems like
he doesn't care
-Just runs around

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}