Research Log 19 - "Heart Beat"

mikey!

Name and Research Rank: Jack (Research Supervisor) | Helpers: N/A

Subject(s): Shock Rob (Subject One)

Targeted Results: 
-   Good Result: Add the Heart Coating and the Subject would be immortal from old age death.
-   Bad Result: Add the Heart Coating and the Subject dies or relies heavily on the coating and dies from unknown causes.

Actual Results: I was able to apply the coating and got the Good Result the subject survived the test and was immune to death by old age. I was very impressed and attached a monitoring device to the subjects heart to see the status. After three days the subject died from unknown causes. After retrieving his body I found that the body could not live without the coating and when they ran out of energy they would die. I attached a cable to charge the device when the Subject sleeps but they forgot to charge it one day...

Procedures performed: I first cut into the torso area and was able to apply the coating, I do NOT believe that I injured any other portions of the Subjects body, yet I haven't checked to see. After I applied the coating I stitched him back up and put him into a bacta tank and applied the settings to increase age. I realized that the coating worked and sent him off.

How could the procedure be improved: I don't think I could improve this, I think I just need a better idea. Some sort of formula to decrease the aging of someone could work, I'm not sure though and further experiments would need to be conducted.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟