Mikey's Medical Officer Application

mikey!

Mikey's Medical Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mikey become a Medical Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name and rank: MC SG RS MSG Jack 1234 (Research Supervisor | Master Sergeant) 

2: What's your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

3: What's your SteamID?: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:103984449

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I wish to become an Officer so I can have more of a hold on my sub-division, I will be able to do more things for Research like making announcements for Research and lowering the CoC for the Research Sub-Divison. I also want to become an Officer so I can assist Medical Command even more and interact with the battalion. Some things I would do is host SIMs relating to each Sub-Division. (hosting a hostage rescue for Rescue Squadron and hosting massive Research Experiments) Lastly, I will focus on helping as many people as possible in Medical.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): I would say that my activity is now increased to a 7-8

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I think I should be a Medical Officer because of my leadership experience in Naval and in Research. I am currently Agent Kallus (Admiral) in Naval and I hold the rank of Research Supervisor in Imperial Research. I want to try and expand on my positions by becoming a Medical Officer. These positions can also assist me greatly in being a Medical Officer and executing my role.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I command troopers very well, the only issues that can occur is if the trooper doesn't listen other than that I can command troopers very well and I can perform a mission very well!

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I think you should accept me because of my willingness to help Medical! I think that with my leadership skills I will be able to help Medical thrive as much as possible.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

PENDING

The medical command team would like to be more active before we accept you application.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support
-Does a ton of Medical Experiments
-Seriously cares about Medical
-Has command experience

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED
Please speak to me or Kami for training for 2nd LT.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN