Warmercarp's Senior Command Application

Warmercarp

Title go brr  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be SCMD

• Yes
    • No

First of, you need to put up a private poll on the application. 

+Support

Warmercarp was the first command member that I ever really knew in security and has without a doubt been a great command member and friend. Warmercarp has shown that he is worthy of becoming the next MAJ in security with his time and dedication that he has put into this branch as a command member as well as stepping up to the plate of being Head of PT’s and Offmeetings for security. I will have peace at mind knowing that a competent and knowledgeable individual is being put up to support the leadership within Security. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

+Support
Within Warmercarp's time on the server, I was able to determine that they are an easygoing person that is more than ready for a Senior Command position.
Although your time in the General Security department isn't much, I can certainly say that you are deserving of a SCMD position.

+Support

- My HOPO child

- Great leadership and activity on the server

- Ebic app

Good luck Warmer, I know you will do well in SCMD should this be accepted, I hope to see you join us at the end of this week 🙂

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

13 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

- My HOPO child

- Ebic app

Good luck Warmer, I know you will do well in SCMD should this be accepted, I hope to see you join us at the end of this week 🙂

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 2/14/2021 at 1:26 AM, Spud said:

+Support

- My HOPO child

- Ebic app

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

-One of the most active members of security.

-Been trusted with being HOPO

-Is great at leading and communicating with people

-Amazing app that has got clear effort put into it

As far as it goes Warmer is the most obvious choice for major and is ready for senior command.
I have no doubt in my mind that Warmer has what it takes to lead security and put in the effort.
Most important Warmer is just a genuinely nice person who others can look to as an example of a command member deserving of their rank.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

32 minutes ago, Mung Daal said:

+Support

-One of the most active members of security.

-Been trusted with being HOPO

-Is great at leading and communicating with people

-Amazing app that has got clear effort put into it

As far as it goes Warmer is the most obvious choice for major and is ready for senior command.
I have no doubt in my mind that Warmer has what it takes to lead security and put in the effort.
Most important Warmer is just a genuinely nice person who others can look to as an example of a command member deserving of their rank.

+Support reasons above

I remember Security LCPL Warmercarps

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

On 2/13/2021 at 11:26 PM, Spud said:

+Support

- My HOPO child

- Ebic app

Warmers Time as command has been a good one, I feel he is ready for that next step into SNR CMD + Support, Good luck buddy.

Accepted!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png