7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sawick/Don Jon be a Squad Leader

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name? Sawick

What is your Agent Name? Don Jon

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 1/26/21

Why Do You Want To Become An CO? [150+ Words]

I believe I should be a Squad Leader because I am consistently on and available for questions, help and rule enforcement. I try to be on for atleast 5+ hours a night everyday of the week. I handle issues with enlisted in and outside of the battalion and report these issues to high command. And when I'm not in game I'm in TS for whoever needs me. I try to bring a positive vibe to the battalion and like to think I get along well with everyone in IF. Besides activity and attitude I try my hardest to be helpful when it comes to helping out with tryouts, commanding enlisted during events or even trying to find things for IF to do besides sit in Bridge or run around minging(when I don't see them but hear about it later). I love this battalion in the short time I've been in it and want to do more and stay for the foreseeable future.  

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I would assist IF by hosting tryouts more, hosting combat SIMs, Flight SIMs (with approval of course) and by spreading positivity and encouraging people to stay active and join. I want to host a tryout atleast every time I get on so we can get more activity on IF and make us a larger and stronger battalion. I want to host more SIMs so the people who are on IF aren't just aimlessly walking around because this in my experience with this battalion and others leads to these members either minging or becoming bored and becoming inactive/leaving. When it comes to flight SIMs almost every time I finish training someone new they ask "when can I fly?" "can I fly?" "I want to fly." Although IF isn't allowed to spawn in their own ships I know most gamemasters have no problem spawning in ships for IF when player count is low and free flight is active. I think a lot of benefit comes from practicing flight as IF because in the rare case when SF needs If help how are expected to help with no training. I want to fix that issue. 

How many strikes do you have? 0 on all Gaming Light servers.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? I've been an NCO for IF and Purge. I've also been on this server a decent amount of time so I'm experienced with the server.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes I understand.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Edited by SawickM

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+support

+amazing activity almost always on when I’m online and always seeing him host tryouts

+amazing leadership skills as I’ve seen with sims I’ve hosted for IF

+has helped get evidence and helped get rid of the minge’s and people that were straight out disrespectful and unfit for IF.

+in the end I believe he is one of the perfect candidates for squad lead

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

On 2/17/2021 at 5:58 PM, mclildivine said:

+support

+amazing activity almost always on when I’m online and always seeing him host tryouts

+amazing leadership skills as I’ve seen with sims I’ve hosted for IF

+has helped get evidence and helped get rid of the minge’s and people that were straight out disrespectful and unfit for IF.

+in the end I believe he is one of the perfect candidates for squad lead

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

Accepted

Talk to me or another member of Command to get trained

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton