Shock Subdivision Combination [Denied]

Shock STFAL COL Sully

Job Name:  Shock Elite Jump Trooper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class:

Rename: Shock Elite Task Force

Add: rw_sw_dlt20a

Also change job slots to 15, so we will never have an issue with this being overpopulated.

Job Name: Shock Special Task Force

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: 

Requesting removal if the top suggestion gets added. Would love to have space to add another Sub-Branch, which will most likely be in another post within the next day or so.

(This job will be enforced to non-minges and have extremely difficult tryouts. No minge will ever reach this job and if they do it will be very heavily enforced, requiring removal or strike within the regiment.)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

+Support
Due to Shock's growing numbers I feel merging the two Sub Branches could make it a lot easier also a nice buff for Shock.

• Thanks 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+Support
-As the STFL I somewhat do not like the fact that there is 2 Elite Sub Battalions in Shock. And beside EJT are somewhat the Meta with Jetpacks and really mixing them together wouldn't be such a bad idea. ARC have Jetpacks and are the Elite Sub Branch of 501st, they are doing well and I think this will be great for Shock and stuff. Don't worry STF, we are planning something for you as well.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

5 hours ago, Beckett said:

Is this linked to another suggestion? If so why not have it as one post explaining together?

All it is, is a combination of our subdivisions so that we have room for a heavy job. I put these separately just in case you accepted only one of them so we could at least get something.

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

On 2/14/2021 at 11:14 AM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Due to Shock's growing numbers I feel merging the two Sub Branches could make it a lot easier also a nice buff for Shock.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 2/14/2021 at 12:14 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png