Zealous's Nu7(Omi9) Resignation

ZealousTwo386

Name: Zealous
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:515954280
Reason for leaving: I have a few reasons for leaving the branch, some personal, but the few that aren't will be listed here, first of all, I haven't been able to get the same joy out of the branch since the merge of OmniCorn-9 with Nu7, It just lost the fun feeling for me. Secondly, I haven't been able to get on for a while and want to focus on other more important things in my life such as school and family, Third and finally, essentially all of my mentors/role models have since moved on from the branch, and I don't believe it will ever be the same for me, Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentions

Southpaw, You made my time in the MTF Branch enjoyable through the ups and downs, I trusted you, you trusted me, I will have an ache in my heart remembering the times we spent together, farewell

Blackbeard, You were the best damned Omi9 Commander that ever existed, you always took time to have fun and were serious when it was required, Thank you, I will miss you dearly.

WantedIdeas, I can't say we had too many experiences with eachother, but I saw how much you cared for the branch, I will miss ya

Donny, I don't know if you are still there, but you were a good friend in the branch, will miss you too

Guana, Guam, Guinea, You always brought a smile to my face with your antics, bringing humor the the most serious situations

Zerk, I can't believe some of the stuff you got away with man, I love ya, you were always there to vibe with us, thank you.

Pixel, Been a while, but you were a great person, thanks

Benito (Father) You were one of the most serious no shit taker people I ever knew, you were very disciplined and taught me many good lessons, will be a shame to leave you, thanks for the time

Greg, You were a great person for the branch in my time, I will miss you as well

If your name is not on this list, it is not because I do not like you, I just have relatively terrible memory, thank you for being there for me MTF.

Remember, Never say O5 in public

Go Get Em'

With Regards,
-Zeawlous

💔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah. Rang, I forgot to add ya, thanks for the great times dude!!!!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

Damn, very sad to see you go, one of the few people that i actually liked hanging around with.

You were amazing in Omi-9 and i wish you the best of luck. ❤️

• Like 1

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

You did good.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Bread locked this topic