1. 1. Should I become an Officer?

What is your In Game Name?

Lord II Buk

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:90732238

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?

I've been in Purge/IQ since December 30th, 2020

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I'd like to become an IQ Officer because I'd like to try and get my IQ more organized. Most of the time apprentice's are running around and I'd like to do more Dueling Session and Lore Session to get them prepared for Lord Trials. I would also make sure people understand that IQ isn't just for the sabers and killing Jedi but we're a community that cares about each other and are always looking out for each other when needed. I can try to make the activity better for everyone by hosting fun sims or just things in general to make the IQ job more enjoyable because right now the only things we do for entertainment is dueling. For example I could host  PvE type sims with other battalions that work on communication and working together since we don't really have good communication with a lot of battalions. In all honesty there's not many officers who get on the IQ job that often and I end up seeing many apprentices just go AFK or say they're switching jobs because there's not much to do. I could help with this by making the energy fun in IQ and bring everyone's spirits up when we do events so they'd be more willing to hop on their IQ job when events are about to start. I hope to fix some of these problems in IQ one step at a time and make it so IQ is a lot more enjoyable for everyone.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I could assist Inquisitorius Command by making sure minges don't stay in the battalion for long and that those minges don't for example just join the battalion for only using the skill station. I can also bring seriousness to the battalion when needed but also show some type of fun side when I can. I'd also listen to the NCOs and even enlisted on some of the ideas they have to improve the battalion and try to bring them up to possibly make changes where needed.

How many strikes do you have? 

I have 0 strikes

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?

I have experience leading groups and showing seriousness when leading people during times where seriousness is needed.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?

I have no previous experience as an Officer.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes I understand.

Edited by Amin

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

ACCEPTED 
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions
Do Not Fail Us.

image.png.1623da47054028d1dd8353d59dec8b8f.png

Come Speak To Me. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥