Lasega

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:64286013

3. The admin's name in-game:

Busch

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Busch

5. What did the admin do:

Firstly, he accused me of killing two people and I told him the only people I've killed and why but he didn't seem to believe me. And then later during an event at some point I lost my Shock role while I was going to the bathroom. As I asked about it in chat (while I was sitting in spawn) I was banned for 1 day for "Sexist Remarks". I didn't RECEIVE any warning or evidence of me doing anything so he just blatantly banned me for NO REASON. NO EXPLANATION GIVEN. Honestly just disgusting he can power trip like that with no repercussions. I believe he was trying to witch hunt me as well.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

image.png.8376ff762e812e4eb7fa20a7ee22285d.png

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Stripped of his mod role.

8. Any extra information:

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

@BUSCHY2Please respond with your side, you also should do the same on this post here 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

So let me clear up the story my friend. I was confronted by the VCMDR of Shock saying that you and Otis were both making sexist remarks towards Rosa. I banned you first because I couldnt find Otis. Once I banned you Otis confessed because he switched his name to another shock who was also on at the time. Also the accusations of killing two people were not false. It clearly stated in the logs that you killed an IC and an SF but both stated that you did not do it so my thought was that the logs could have been wrong or glitched. I was not targeting you just only doing my job as a staff member to ensure that the people on the server enjoy their time. I went through everything I had to see if I could unban you and on my side there was nothing I could do. It is my failure to notify SMT of the situation and I apologize to you for the inconvenience and hope to see you on the server soon! 

Edited by BUSCHY2

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

1 hour ago, BUSCHY2 said:

So let me clear up the story my friend. I was confronted by the VCMDR of Shock saying that you and Otis were both making sexist remarks towards Rosa. I banned you first because I couldnt find Otis. Once I banned you Otis confessed because he switched his name to another shock who was also on at the time. Also the accusations of killing two people were not false. It clearly stated in the logs that you killed an IC and an SF but both stated that you did not do it so my thought was that the logs could have been wrong or glitched. I was not targeting you just only doing my job as a staff member to ensure that the people on the server enjoy their time. I went through everything I had to see if I could unban you and on my side there was nothing I could do. It is my failure to notify SMT of the situation and I apologize to you for the inconvenience and hope to see you on the server soon! 

-Support 

Seems like a misunderstanding 

So what I'm getting from this is that you still banned me with no evidence. I was banned from basically "word of mouth" and that sexist remark shit was a blatant lie and you still believed it without even confronting me about it or asking for proof.... You can try to defend yourself all you want but the truth is now out there you abused your role.

"I was not targeting you just only doing my job as a staff member to ensure that the people on the server enjoy their time."

Yeah I really enjoyed my time from a false ban bud.

Edited by gerk it

16 hours ago, BUSCHY2 said:

I was confronted by the VCMDR of Shock saying that you and Otis were both making sexist remarks towards Rosa.

If it was a he said she said situation then the staff member would need video/picture evidence of it happening, they can't just go off of the words of someone that is a high rank.
Unless the staff member directly saw it happen they would need some type of evidence. Considering this being a big thing that would be a 1 week ban (but for some reason wasn't) I would expect there to me some type of evidence provided.

[Edit] As staff member witnessed it he didn't need any evidence
-Support

Edited by TotalbanRJ

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

2 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

If it was a he said she said situation then the staff member would need video/picture evidence of it happening, they can't just go off of the words of someone that is a high rank.
Unless the staff member directly saw it happen they would need some type of evidence. Considering this being a big thing that would be a 1 week ban (but for some reason wasn't) I would expect there to me some type of evidence provided.
+Support unless further evidence arises

I did witness it happen. There were multiple things that lead me to believe that what was said was true. For instance shooting me to get my attention. And as I have stated it was a big mistake and misunderstanding and I have apologized for not doing more to get him unbanned

Edited by BUSCHY2

Signed,

SSO Commodore Busch

Hahaha that is comical. I already told you I took one shot at you because you were the only person I saw on the horizon and I didn’t know who we were supposed to be shooting at and I apologized after shooting you.

Also I don’t think you understand, you didn’t witness me say anything sexist (because I didn’t) so I shouldn’t have been banned in the first place. I’m pretty sure I was there when Otis was saying some stuff but for some reason you lumped us together as both doing it. I can’t wrap my head around what was going through your head to ban me.

If that’s normally a 1 week ban for sexist remarks and I only got 1 day seems like you just wanted me out of the event and thought I wouldn’t expose you for it.

Just now, gerk it said:

Hahaha that is comical. I already told you I took one shot at you because you were the only person I saw on the horizon and I didn’t know who we were supposed to be shooting at and I apologized after shooting you.

Also I don’t think you understand, you didn’t witness me say anything sexist (because I didn’t) so I shouldn’t have been banned in the first place. I’m pretty sure I was there when Otis was saying some stuff but for some reason you lumped us together as both doing it. I can’t wrap my head around what was going through your head to ban me.

If that’s normally a 1 week ban for sexist remarks and I only got 1 day seems like you just wanted me out of the event and thought I wouldn’t expose you for it.

As I stated before hand I tried to get you unbanned for my mistake. It was my fault for not taking further measures to do such and I have admitted that to you as well as SMT Luci. I am not the type of person to do things out of spite. I had and continue not to hold any grudges against you and hope to see you back on the server sometime soon.

Signed,

SSO Commodore Busch

I wanna ask one that question and then I guess we can forget about this because doesn’t seem like anything is gunna happen anyways knowing Y’all’s forums. If you know it was a mistake for banning me why’d you say you witnessed me being sexist? Isn’t that just contradictory?

Also unless you meant to say singed, you spelt signed wrong for your signature. And I’m only bringing it up cause I’m trying to save you some humility after this ban.

• Laughing 3

16 minutes ago, gerk it said:

I wanna ask one that question and then I guess we can forget about this because doesn’t seem like anything is gunna happen anyways knowing Y’all’s forums. If you know it was a mistake for banning me why’d you say you witnessed me being sexist? Isn’t that just contradictory?

Also unless you meant to say singed, you spelt signed wrong for your signature. And I’m only bringing it up cause I’m trying to save you some humility after this ban.

From what I can remember, and keep in mind this was late at night, it was at the time I swore I witnessed you do it. With hindsight in mind I was mistaken and again tried but failed to get you unbanned which again was my mistake and I apologize for that my friend. I really do hope that we can get over this mistake and I hope to see you on the server soon. 

Signed,

SSO Commodore Busch