Please Help!!- Denied

LilToasterOven

1. Steam Name: LilToasterOven

2. Ingame Name: During ban was Mary Jane. And usually is Royal Guard CDT I Bread

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:530693074

4. Ban Length: 1 day

5. Admin that Banned you: I don't know

6. Reason for Ban: Sit glitch to get out of jail

7. Dispute: I was following another admin or GM that was a droid and then we got put in jail. Once I was in the jail There was like 3 other people trying to do the sit glitch, every time they broke out they got put right back in. Eventually they all ended up in my cell and tried to do it again. The admin banned every one in the cell including me when I wasn't doing the sit glitch. Royal Guard Steel was there when it happened and said that they would get me unbanned because I wasn't doing the glitch, but it was really late so I got off. When I woke up this morning I tried to log on and I was still banned, so I don't know what happened last night. Even if you don't get to this in time and my ban is up, I still just don't want this to go on my permanent record because I wasn't doing anything and have a witness to prove I was innocent.

I banned whoever was sitting attempting to get out as well as those who were assisting. In the clip provided you can see that you were obviously helping those attempting to break out. If you believe you weren't I'd love to see your point of view but from mine you were apart of the crowd. At the end of the clip you can clearly hear you say "Do it again, do it again" then moving up close to him (to help him glitch out). IMO the ban is valid and you deserved it as you joined in the group. - milford

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021