Should I Be Staff?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Whale

What is your steam name?: Rubber Duckie

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:95082301

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Earlier On Gaminglight as a Mod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around mid 2017

What date did you make your forums account? September 11th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 https://gyazo.com/9a14defdb6d40376e3b0995606685ac7

Have you donated? Yes, 317 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to join staff because I love to help people and especially new people so being staff will definitely make me excel at helping. And I've been staff before and the community is amazing and I would love to be in it again. I'm in SRT and EMS Reserves and have been with the community for almost 3 years now and I want to start staffing again and helping the community out again. I'm very supportive to people who don't know or don't understand and I won't make decisions based on emotions and will base them on the MOTD as you should. I'm very responsible and will bring all I have to the staff team if I am accepted and I will be professional at all times and will never abuse my power in any way shape or form. A lot of people know me as the goofy guy in SRT or just Whale but I can be serious and I will be if I am accepted into the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?    First I would bring the Mass Rdmer in question to a roof far away so no one else could get hurt or loose weapons. And if they keep cursing I would tell them if they don't stop cursing I would gag them and before that I would've brought up the person who called the sit and gotten their side, and if they didn't have proof I'd check the logs and If the accusations are true I'd tell them what they are being warned for and warn them, then get an Admin+ to ban for 5 Days and then return the person who called the sit and end the sit.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

- Pretty nice guy

-Cool

- Has experience as prior staff

(Note: Can be inmature sometimes)

I agree with Mini. Whale would be a good fit for staff. 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• Head of Staff

+Support

Active
Kind
Previous Experience

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

14 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

- Pretty nice guy

-Cool

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

12 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Active

Mature
Good App

Previous Experience

He is overall a great person and a great candidate for the staff team.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

+support 

Fairly active 

Nice and friendly dude

Would be a great fit for the staff team

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

18 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

- Pretty nice guy

-Cool

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar