Hammy Staff report- Accepted

tEDDY34

Your In-Game Name: tEDDY (Was boofy at the time)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524281329

Staff member's In-Game Name: Hammy

What did they do? Hammy took a sit without being on duty, this right is reserved for senior admins+.

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://gyazo.com/54d79b1aeb3d1abd13c1afbe1b5ea7a7 -- Him teleporting to the sit as an elite gun dealer

https://gyazo.com/cac8d27a6e4a06508b684a27cd12b88f  -extra screenie incase I lost the first

https://gyazo.com/44e2cb6c22637cc92e4e9f926ec17f6e  - Him switching on duty after I asked him if he was a senior Admin

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Needs to be talked to.

Edited by tEDDY34

+support

Was printing money, and saw on my other monitor in chat someone tped to someone, no-one was on staff only staff was on teddy and hammy. Teddy was on pa job undercover with another agent arresting the hobo for printers. Hammy tped to teddy on elite gun dealer, then 20 seconds later was told by teddy he wasn't senior admin he then switched jobs. No excuses pretty sure everything is said in staff hand book

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

@Hammy Can we get your side?

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

@Hammyyou came to us last night asking if you could take your own sits. We said you should get on staff and wait for a report and drop whatever happened to you. I really hope you listened to what we said. Let’s hear your side though for now.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+Support
Don't know why we are waiting on this one its clear evidence.
Clearly took a sit while not On-Duty and then tried to cover it up by switching On-Duty.
Evidence shows enough!
You're a moderator so this type of behavior isn't expected Malicious or not.
Sorry Bro.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Spoon, the reason we wait is because it could have been an accident, it could have been a glitch, etc. The only evidence we have right now is two screenshots. Getting both sides and then punishing is always the right way to go.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

Spoon, the reason we wait is because it could have been an accident, it could have been a glitch, etc. The only evidence we have right now is two screenshots. Getting both sides and then punishing is always the right way to go.

Indeed magic the only reason I come off that way is because it appears that the sides are only heard for specific people but when its for other people often the sides aren't heard thats all.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

16 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

@HammyYour side? Right now its looking like +support from me.

Hammy has also done this to me once. I made a sit and he came to me when on PD SGT. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 2/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
Don't know why we are waiting on this one its clear evidence.
Clearly took a sit while not On-Duty and then tried to cover it up by switching On-Duty.
Evidence shows enough!
You're a moderator so this type of behavior isn't expected Malicious or not.
Sorry Bro.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

I know I'm the one who made the post but his side of the "story" is probably going to be "It was a mistake".

There is solid evidence and other supposed cases of him doing the same thing. He hasn't responded despite being pinged 8 times so I don't blame them.

I was gonna wait for an explanation from Hammy but they have had plenty of time and still no response.

+Support, anyone below the rank of Senior Admin should not be taking sits off duty. It clearly shows that he did in the evidence.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC