my ban appeal- Denied

the gerber life baby

1. the_gerber_life_baby

2. gerber

3. Steam ID: 76561199013499839

4. permaban

5. [GL] Adam - Gaminglight.com

6. inappropriate joke

7. about maybe 5 months ago i was playing on gl imperial rp and my friends at the time on discord got me to make a very crude and disgusting joke towards a admin it was insensitive and wrong i was perma band mere moments after and as a player who had minor offensives and was a srgt on medical i thought was a bit much but i sucked it up and moved on... after the ban i reflected on my behaver and how evil and wrong the things i said they were not align with who i am as a person and i have later distanced my self from those two friends and have started rp on different servers and had a great experience on many such as garnet militaries rp were i have a great track record just ask them. i am asking now for a return to the server where i may prove my self once again take my rank my whitelist make me start from scratch and rebuild my reputation from the ground up i beg of you to give me a second chance 

much love gerber: 

from what i see it was a warn but either way -support

you were banned/warned for a rape threat. that is a SERIOUS offense and you gotta deal with the consequences 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

30 minutes ago, Vice said:

from what i see it was a warn but either way -support

you were banned/warned for a rape threat. that is a SERIOUS offense and you gotta deal with the consequences 

-Support

You were banned for a good reason, doesnt matter if it was a joke or not that is not ok at all.

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

-Support
Absolutely despicable, I usually don't get myself involved in ban appeals or give my opinion on it but this is an exception because it's disgusting to even insinuate things like that as it's a very real and ongoing problem in our modern society. Feeling sorry for your actions doesn't warrant an unban in most situations. For the sake of the moral integrity in this community I hope you stay banned.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

44 minutes ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support
What entitles you to a second chance after threatening to rape someone? Come on dude

:L 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁