TFA Assault Guns - Accepted - Denied

SupremeChow

Would you like to see this?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this?

• Yes
    • No

TFA Assault Weapons

What you want to see? -  I'd like to see the addon Legacy TFA Assault be implemented into the server

Why should we add it? - I understand SMT have just gone through and added new sniper rifles, new shotguns and in the upcoming weeks possibly new machine guns, but I believe one set of guns that should be added as well as it accounts for much of the combat of non cc's and most tac riflemen are assault rifles. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds a touch of realism and can make daily gunfights physically different and feel different with new guns, new sounds and everything else that this new addon can give us. I've played around with each rifle in single player and can say every single rifle is unique and is nothing like any of the weapons we have in game currently, even the AK-47 is completely different as well as the HK416, which I think we can remove the standalone addon if we implement this pack. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Side note - I understand SMT is still busy balancing snipers and still possibly testing machine guns and have to alter them to be implemented into gameplay, so this addon doesn't have to be accepted right away, and can sit until SMT feel ready to begin testing again. 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1076729422
image.png.8a000cb7aee4009b09dd2ac211c26752.png

5q3NfnC.png

+Support

Cool Idea, More weapons for Gov and Crims. Although I feel like these are a lot of guns, so maybe reduce some guns a little bit. It is up to SMT at final of day, but seems like a cool idea to change the meta around.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 minutes ago, Killer. said:

+Support

Cool Idea, More weapons for Gov and Crims. Although I feel like these are a lot of guns, so maybe reduce some guns a little bit. It is up to SMT at final of day, but seems like a cool idea to change the meta around.

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Killer. said:

+Support

^^^

That bald Aussie Guy

9 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

12 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

15 hours ago, Killer. said:

+Support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

On 2/8/2021 at 11:02 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

Always fun to get new guns!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support

New assault rifles epic

minisigforums.webp

On 2/8/2021 at 11:43 PM, Herrman said:

+Support

Would add more guns for Gov and crims and change the meta more than it is being changed now.

You beat me to suggesting this too

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

On 2/8/2021 at 10:02 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support 
I want new AR's and it'll make Gov/Crim have more varity rather than just crim using AK's and us having Ru-556, HK's and all that shit. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums. Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

However this suggestion will be added in a couple months.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• 2 months later...