MANDO's IQ Officer Application

M A N D O

MANDO's IQ Officer Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should MANDO become an IQ officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name? 

Lord V MANDO

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:1:11031174 

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?  

December 27th, 2020

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]:  

I would like to join IQ leadership as an officer for several reasons.

• First, I have a great relationship with Purge/IQ members and deeply care about the RP we provide to the ISD through our unique approach to combat.
  • Secondly, as many know, I am a veteran in real life; I feel strongly that this gives me a unique perspective that others may not have when applying for this position.
  • Third, as an officer, I would like to establish Purge/IQ the beacon on the hill for professionalism and anti-minge on the ISD, actively promoting behavior that is in line with how true Inquisitors in the Empire operate.
  • Fourth, I am highly active and am on almost every day for 6 hours minimum each time. 
  • Finally, I fell my time as a 501st officer has been an excellent test of my abilities, showing that I have the capacity to lead effectively. 

I strongly desire to take on more responsibility within our unit; I feel that my combination of real world leadership experience, dedication to authentic RP, and strong relationships with my Purge/IQ brothers make me an asset to the Purge/IQ officer team.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]: 

I would like to assist IQ command by:

• Using my abilities as a Game Master to facilitate a greater amount of trainings and simulations, enriching the experience of serving in Purge/IQ.
  • I plan to work with ISD leadership to set up more frequent Inquisitorius dueling tournaments.
  • I plan to run instructional trainings around the ISD to reinforce the importance of the silver rule, and how other battalions can more effectively operate in the presence of our unit.
  • I plan to run simulations between Purge Troopers and Inquisitors in order to give Purge Troopers useful experience in how to best handle force-sensitive enemies in the field.

How many strikes do you have?

Zero strikes

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?

While its important to have fun on the ISD, sometimes we need to be serious. With that in mind, I bring:

• A strong anti-minge mentality
  • An inclusive mindset toward new Purge/IQ
  • Promotion of consistent trainings and/or tryouts to reinforce lore and improve dueling ability among our ranks

Have you had previous experience as an Officer?

Yes, I am also a 1LT and ARC Assistant Lead in the 501st.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes, I understand.

Thank you for your consideration!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

ACCEPTED 
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions
Do Not Fail Us.

image.png.31422ea9f316bbfb1d69f02debe22700.png
(Player was promoted to Officer after application was posted)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥