• No

What is your In Game Name?: 

Lord III Moon

What is your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:1:198997368

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?:

For around a year now.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]: 

I want to become an Officer in IQ because I wish to change IQ for the better and strive for a more active player base on IQ. Also I would try and host daily Lore or even Dueling sessions to better the RP aspect of things and help prepare Apprentice and also others for their time in IQ. Another reasoning i wish to become an Officer is that i have seen there has not been many trainings or even any Lore sessions hosted by the other Officers and i want to change that and make it a more enjoyable experience, for everyone on the server and also especially for the people playing IQ. I wish for people to be more knowledgeable on what IQ really is and what they do and what are the requirements on joining and to Improve the over all performance on IQ and try and strive to set a higher standard on what IQ should be. I wish for IQ to strive for a better future and also a better tomorrow and for this to happen we need more competent and also more wise leadership in the Officer Position. There is only a few IQ that i think personally put time in being an Officer such as Striker. Activity in Overseers is even lacking and it's just very bad in general all of them don't even do trainings. The only time is see training's happen is when a Lore Character is Online and they only host trainings once or twice every week they are not the ones to do so. The Officer's are the ones to host training's for all the other IQ and also Purge at some points. I wish to become an Officer to try and better these problems and to make everyone have an enjoyable time as playing IQ as IQ i strive and hope one day these issues may be fixed slowly.   

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]:  

I could assist Inquisitorius command with this rank by making sure no minges or dealing with problems within IQ. Also i would assist them by doing more trainings and making sure the IQ are prepared for Lord Trials so it makes both of their life's easier when they do host them. I would also make sure that all IQ are in line and do not make anyone look bad even Purge. Also i would try my best to see who is fit for their thank within the IQ and who is not and then report the problem to higher ups. 

How many strikes do you have?:

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?: 

I bring +4 years of Officer experience, Jedi Vs Sith Leadership as Council, and also a chill personality that can be serious when needs be.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?:

Clone Wars, Imperial Rp, Military RP, Civil War RP, Combine Vs Rebels, and Jedi Vs Sith.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion):

Yes

image.png.6bad637b39fc01d7c2441cf97c17da11.png

"Made this again because first one did not have a poll"

ACCEPTED 
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions
Do Not Fail Us.

image.png.ed2bd17633cb15b2aeb8a1ad34d78d71.png

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 1 month later...