Crazyhorse's Discord Ban Appeal

Crazyhorse

Your name:[{Menendez/Crazyhorse/Jack Menendez}]

Your Discord ID name: [{Crazyhorse#1115}]

Your Discord ID code : [{611235296494747662}]

Which discord server were you banned on? [{Garry's Mod/SCP-RP}]

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?

[{From What Sparkles had told me Just a Second Before i Editted this, is that i had been Banned for Pinging Zeeptin and Igneous Un-Knowing that i could ping them because i had just been invited to the server.}]

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

[Because i was Banned for pinging Zeeptin and Igneous, i am so sorry for what i did because i had not read the Discord rules yet at the time and i hope to be able to join back into the Discord!}]

Edited by Crazyhorse

-Support

Previously appealed and denied since it was ban from Zeeptin for pinging him and Igneous unnecessarily.

Lying in your appeal won't get you anywhere sir. You would have known the actual reason if you had read your denied appeal.

Edited by Sparkle

17 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

Previously appealed and denied since it was ban from Zeeptin for pinging him and Igneous unnecessarily.

Lying in your appeal won't get you anywhere sir. You would have known the actual reason if you had read your denied appeal.

i hadnt known why i was banned, this had told me why so i changed it, i was not lying i was only telling you the truth of what i had been said in the past.